Honored Contributor

I was on Musings Of A Muse and she had a post for the August Target Beauty Box. I just ordered it, for $7 plus tax I think it's worth it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Target August Beauty Box

I thought more people than myself would be interested in this. I guess I'm the only one with no self control!

Super Contributor

I tried to order it but it was sold out already. I have no luck with those Target boxes. Never get to them in time.

Honored Contributor

@peace6576 wrote:

I tried to order it but it was sold out already. I have no luck with those Target boxes. Never get to them in time.

@peace6576 I'm sorry you missed out. These beauty bloggers hold quite a bit of power, once they post about it you have to act fast. 

Respected Contributor

I logged on at 5 pm and it was still available. I passed. I'm only buying now if I like the lipstick color. They are getting cheapy. They had a junkie Wet and Wild mascara in the last one. And their past few lipstick colors have been the exact opposite of what I'd wear

Regular Contributor

I got one even though I am not too excited about it. Still it looks better than the one I got last month. I think I am just over these types of boxes because I have enough travel size shampoos and skin care items to last a lifetime. 

Honored Contributor

Do you have to order these one at a time?  I signed up a couple years ago, got a couple, and they disappeared.  I now have Walmart (quarterly) and Allure (monthly).  Both have been fine so far.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Do you have to order these one at a time?  I signed up a couple years ago, got a couple, and they disappeared.  I now have Walmart (quarterly) and Allure (monthly).  Both have been fine so far.

@depglass I think Walmarts' is more of a subscription and they send it to you quarterly (I cancelled mine). Target Boxes are ordered individually.

Valued Contributor

I gave up on all beauty boxes. I detest samples so it ever made sense. You get way more sample sizes than full sizes!

Honored Contributor

@meonlybetter wrote:

I gave up on all beauty boxes. I detest samples so it ever made sense. You get way more sample sizes than full sizes!

I actually like getting sample sizes. It gives you enough to try out before buying a full size product and maybe wasting your money. I feel $7 or $10 isn't too much of an investment to maybe find a product I love.