Frequent Contributor

Take A Deep Breath Moisturizer -- Review

A while back I saw someone asking for reviews of this new moisturizer but wasn't sure if anyone had since posted their review. I purchased this over a month ago during one of the Philosophy birthday promotions and have been using it for just over a week now. My skin is normal-dry in the winter but turns combo when the weather gets hot/humid. Even when the weather is warm, I need a moisturizer otherwise my skin will develop dry patches. The weather here has turned warm really early this year and this week was a great week to start trying a lighter moisturizer.

Okay, the product...the moisturizer has a light gel type consistency and feels more like water on the skin than any moisturizer I recall trying. It feels light, absorbs very fast, doesn't leave any stickiness or masked feeling behind, and lasts all day. Sometimes with lighter-weight products, my skin will become dry after a couple of days and it hasn't with this one.

There is no odd wet dog smell -- really no smell at all!

I am one of the people what developed an allergic reaction to Hope In A Jar (in my case after using it for several years) and tend to have rather sensitive skin. NO issues with this product!