Respected Contributor

I'm a big FIG and POM fan. I was having a discussion with a childhood friend on the phone(non user-I haven't come across the acroymn for this....WenV???) who wants to get some TT because of all the rave reviews. Since I never tried TT, I can't comment. I suggested she start out with some FIG or POM (or both like me) but she is convinced TT is the way to go. Her hair is past her shoulders, highlighted, tends to be dry at times and can friz in humid or damp weather.

I know TT is recommend for this type of hair. Even though I would get (as I did) at least two different CCs, some people may prefer one at a time, at first. My friend never has purchased from QVC, doesn't have an account, obviously, and is a bit timid to post online and ask this question herself although she has read various discussion threads.

We don't live near one another. Looking forward to your responses.

BTW, I would jump on a 6 13 Gallon without hesitation but I'm not convinced about the TT? My hair is very long and I enjoy the ease of a few pumps per cleansing. I've tried the 16oz....and I found SAM to be very drying to my hair....but maybe because it was a 16oz and I didn't use enough?