Trusted Contributor

TSV for Perricone DO YOU THINK?

It will be two cold plasma 2 ounces each as they have it shown now where you get two for $275 or something saying it retails for $478 or something..........surely it won't be this but this is a good buy seems like.  What do you think?

Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV for Perricone DO YOU THINK?

I did talk to a rep and she said COLD PLASMA was the best and it always goes on first.......says it does amazing work if you stay with it........ugh these creams and us trying to keep te youth.  It is crazy. But I have to look at myself and I want to fight the wrinkles as long as I can at least 5 more years and then I will be 65 and reallt tired by then.

Honored Contributor

I think Perricone is way too expensive, even if it does everything it promises. I've tried a few items and liked some well enough, but I didn't see enough of a difference for me to continue paying those prices.

It didn't help that I couldn't get past the awful smell of the cold plasma. Well, that's not true. The terrible smell of Cold Plasma definitely helped my bank account because I didn't want to use it, which made me decide not to buy more.

Honored Contributor

The Perricone TSV is going to be 

Face Finishing Moisturizer-4 oz

Face Conformer-2oz

Nightime Neropeptide Moisturizer-2oz I think!

Price is around 199.00...OI am going to pass since I already have all 3 in smaller sizes but nonetheless...... 

Trusted Contributor

Costco online has a few Perricone products including the Cold Plasma.  Member only pricing.

Trusted Contributor

Perricone products are not budget friendly for me....when I do have a hankering to buy I have found a seller on E-Bay who does sell the real deal for much less. I recently bought that $240.00 tube of Nueropeptide cream for 40 bucks and yes it was fresh, authentic and the real deal. I do wonder how she is able to sell it so cheaply. Oh heck I could care less as that was the only way I was going to buy that.....so far no 240 dollars worth of miracles and the smell takes some getting used to as well. I just bought some cold plasma from her too. Will be my only Perricone splurge but for much much less. Yes I am a cheapo but there is no way Im spending 200 bucks for less then a face lift or botox LOL LOL

Honored Contributor

I think this product is a colossal waste of money.   Even if I had that amount to waste on a cosmetic product,  I wouldn't drink the Kool-aid,  so too speak.   I don't fall for the hype and exaggeration that comes with the sale of these cosmetic products.   What in the world do you think it's going to do for you?   If it made you look younger,  you would have heard about it as the lead story on the evening news. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Well I won't be buying that.  Its what they always have????

Trusted Contributor

There is a costco about three hours from me and I have a Sams but what is the cost at Costco?

Trusted Contributor

I think it helps hydrate the skin.............we all need that and if his products were not working some he would be out of business.  Too many other companies yet I love Perricone and falling in love with PTR.