Contributor

Has QVC ever offered this particular TRIA laser? Would LOVE to get this at a discounted price with the return policy!

http://www.triabeauty.com/age-defying-laser

Regular Contributor

This was actually offered a little over a year ago as the TSV. I just hit my year mark of using this. I read on a post a while back, they are coming out with a newer one in the $200 range. Coincidentally, there is a TRIA age defying laser TSV at the end of April on the Q, so I am hoping that it's the new one. I would hold off a few weeks and see if there is a newer model offered.

Super Contributor
Last March, this Tria was offered as a TSV with a gel cleanser and a serum for $429.00, with tax & shipping, the total was $472.00. I recall reading reading on these boards that Tria has a TSV coming up, but what product will be offered I do not know. Perhaps someone will chime in.... ETA: didn't see 5pugmom's post, must have been typing while her's was posting.
Trusted Contributor

The TSV will be the Tria laser on April 23. I plan on purchasing it and hoping it will do what Palovia did for me. Can't wait.

Esteemed Contributor

I am intrigued by the Tria but I never see eye protection used. How do you use this without protecting your eyes? Surely it must be strong enough to cause damage, right?

Contributor

Thank you for the information! I will keep my eye on that TSV date and hope that is what I am looking for!

Trusted Contributor

Received an email for the Tria (to be offered on Thursday).

$429, 5 easy pays.

Tria, cleanser, eye cream.

Per customer service, 90 return policy.

Respected Contributor
Anyone over let's say 50 or 60 have one and see results? I keep buying gadgets and so far nothing has really worked. Thanks.
Trusted Contributor
On 4/21/2015 BeautyAddiction said: Anyone over let's say 50 or 60 have one and see results? I keep buying gadgets and so far nothing has really worked. Thanks.

I don't know about the Tria, but Palovia gave such amazing results that a co-worker noticed right away. I used it Thursday through Sunday and when I went to work on Monday she commented on my skin. She hadn't seen me since Thursday morning. Palovia is no longer available and so I'm hoping to see good results with Tria. Tria was a special value last year and am hoping those who used it will comment.

I watched the video and thought it was interesting how fast she used the device to glide across her face. With Palovia, you used a stamp like motion. This seems much faster and covers the entire face. I used Palovia for the eyes only.

Respected Contributor
On 4/21/2015 Shaunac said:
On 4/21/2015 BeautyAddiction said: Anyone over let's say 50 or 60 have one and see results? I keep buying gadgets and so far nothing has really worked. Thanks.

I don't know about the Tria, but Palovia gave such amazing results that a co-worker noticed right away. I used it Thursday through Sunday and when I went to work on Monday she commented on my skin. She hadn't seen me since Thursday morning. Palovia is no longer available and so I'm hoping to see good results with Tria. Tria was a special value last year and am hoping those who used it will comment.

I watched the video and thought it was interesting how fast she used the device to glide across her face. With Palovia, you used a stamp like motion. This seems much faster and covers the entire face. I used Palovia for the eyes only.

Anyone used it to firm up their jowls or marionette lines?