Valued Contributor

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between TOVA Signature and TOVA Platinum. Which lasts longer and what is the difference? Which should I buy? TIA-Magpie

Valued Contributor

Re: TOVA Experts-Need Advice

Anybody??

Super Contributor

I was a huge Tova original fan -  the Platinum is a poor fake and the signature is an acceptable fake  -  I do still wear the new signature occasionally and it smells enough like the original to make me sad  - lol  - JMO

Valued Contributor

Anybody else who can help? please

Respected Contributor

I never tried the original, this past summer I got Tova Signature and Tova Summer, I layer them and sometimes wear them alone. I get compliments all the time, I ordered and thought I would send them back if they didn't work out, turns out they were a great buys for me. You can always send it back!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

TOVA is on Hautelook today.  Only thing though is you can't return items.

Valued Contributor

I am getting confused between the one offered in the cut glass bottle, the tall thin bottle with body cream, and finally the platinum. They all have diiferent ratings- but I would like to buy one and one only.

Valued Contributor

Somebody

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Allthingsgirly67 wrote:

Anybody??

I have used both. I think the platinum is a little heavier scent. It's supposed to have more essential oils in it than the Signature. I prefer the Signature myself. I'm currently waiting to receive A273262-the one with the crystal bottle. I have purchased A269207 three piece layering and like it. I have the supersize of her body lotion with the pump-A336701 that I use first then I spray the EDP over it.The scent lasts longer this way. Tova's body lotion has great ingredients in them and makes my skin very soft. I hope you enjoy Tova Signature as much as I have.

Honored Contributor

Hey noodles!!

Can I ask, since you seem like an original Tova gal..does the lotion still smooth like the old lotion?  That stuff used to be magic on the skin!  I haven't used any since her line was sold.