Honored Contributor

THANKS LAURA GELLER FOR SWATCHING SHADES!

I appreciate the fact that Laura Geller reads the boards and realizes that some viewers like to see the colors swatched.  Jamie from IT cosmetics isn't consistent about swatching colors and Laura always does.  It truly helps me make an informed choice about which shade to get.  

I am interested in this TSV, but I so don't need it, lol!

Has anyone received from a preorder and thoughts?  How does the new illuminator differ from her french vanilla?  TIA Win

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: THANKS LAURA GELLER FOR SWATCHING SHADES!

As the day goes on, I'd like to know if anyone who can't use her previous foundation products can use the new one.  I''ve finally tossed all my old Balance and Brighten because they leave my face "dusty" no matter what I do.

Right now I'm using just a brow product and blushes from her.  Not buying more without more information.   TIA

QVC Social Team

Hello @winamac1 & @millieshops - I wanted to tell you about the chat that the Laura Geller team is hosting in the Today's Special Value forum. I'm sure they would love your questions! 

Click here to go to the chat -   Laura Geller Chat

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

As the day goes on, I'd like to know if anyone who can't use her previous foundation products can use the new one.  I''ve finally tossed all my old Balance and Brighten because they leave my face "dusty" no matter what I do.

Right now I'm using just a brow product and blushes from her.  Not buying more without more information.   TIA

I would also like to know about the new foundation.  I didn't like her Balance and Brighten either.  The porcelain was too light with no coverage and the light was too dark.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops, I thought that I was in the minority not liking her BnB. My skin is dry and powder foundations do nothing for me. However, she is luring me in with the fact that this foundation can be applied wet. I am seriously considering trying it. However, I also bought Dr. Denese foundation last week. Oh well I am a foundation junkie and I will never change.

Respected Contributor

@Eva-QVC, thank you for doing a special forum with questions and answers for Laura. It was very helpful for me.

Honored Contributor

@mima wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

I would also like to know about the new foundation.  I didn't like her Balance and Brighten either.  The porcelain was too light with no coverage and the light was too dark.

I'm not a huge fan of B and B either.  The color was usually off.  It also could get cakey.  I wonder if this is different.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Oh wow.  I love LG makeup.  I've never had any issues with the B&B.  I get a very natural look and it's so easy to apply.  One compact lasts a long time. 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@mima wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

I'm not a huge fan of B and B either.  The color was usually off.  It also could get cakey.  I wonder if this is different.

I don't know about this new foundation but I did NOT like her B&B foundation because color was off and it looked to dry and powdery on me but love her Baked elements. This looks a bit similar to the Baked elements foundation however this one contains talc whereas the Baked Elements does not. Talc in powder foundations generally tends to look too powdery and dry on my skin.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the presentation but that is awesome if she did! FINALLY!