Super Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 6/6/2014

Thank goodness it's FRIDAY!

Clinique Liquid Soap MILD - replaced! love it!

Cerave AM SPF 30 - nay! moving on! just ok!

Clinique High Def (GWP) mascara - it was good! may repalce at some point!

A ""natural"" shampoo/conditioner from WholeFood - meh! it did make a good shaving cream!

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday to all! It is a beautiful day here in Michigan and I hope where you are, too!!

This week I used up:

Tarte powder foundation, replaced with same. I'm on my third container of this and really like it.

Paula's Choice Ultra light antioxidant serum, replaced with same.

Paula's Choice C15 serum, had another one waiting. This brightens my aging skin.

Living Proof Satin Hair Serum. I now use LP Perfect Hair Day before blow drying and use the Satin serum for finishing. I had another one ready but probably won't purchase again since I don't think it's better than the One 'n Only Argan oil treatment that I still have.

Clinique intense chubby lipstick in Curviest Caramel. This is one of my favorite nude lip colors, it has just the right hint of peachy pink for me. Will buy another someday but have too many other lip products to use. Now using Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey.

That's it for this week. Have a great weekend!!

Contributor

Happy Friday, all!

The only thing I used up was a small bottle of Ole Henrickson Truth Serum. I liked this, but wonder how effective this vit C serum can be when it is packaged in a clear glass bottle? I didn't notice any changes using it, smelled pleasant, but not a repurchase for me.

Going through my makeup and skincare supply and tossing old products that I just do not use or like.... Time to purge!

Trusted Contributor

Used:

Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste - Replaced with another.

Tossed:

Urban Decay De Slick - This spray seems to make me more oily. I used half the bottle which is 2 years old. Time to toss it. I prefer the All Night Setting Spray.

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Nak*d - Do not like this lip gloss no matter how many times I try it. This was just a mini that came with one of the Nak*d palettes.

The Balm Hot Mama blush - I have other blushes in this color that are less frosty that I enjoy using. I shouldn't have bought into the YouTube hype about this. At least I got it on Hautelook so I didn't pay full price.

Super Contributor

Colgate toothpaste- replaced with same

Pine Sol- need to repurchase

Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream- replaced with a drugstore brand. Didn't have time to go to Sephora, and I used my last drop.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Neela and Friends,

Used up:

Trader Joe's Spa Gentle Facial Cleanser-just ok, used up as handsoap

Trader Joe's Nourish All-In-One Facial Cleanser-same as above, also used as handsoap

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer with SPF15-this was a mini tube. Nice, liked for the SPF factor. Have others to finish in stash.

WEN Tea Tree Oil-unfourtanetly I lost most of the bottle when I spilled it. Have more in stash thank goodness! Don't understand why I spill the good stuff and not the stuff thats been hanging around waiting to get used up for ages!

Have a good weekend!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24