Highlighted
Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 12/14/12

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you are happy, healthy, and looking forward to the upcoming weekend.

Here is my list for the week:

Dove Beauty Bar 4.25 oz- From by my sink. Replaced with an Olay bar, just for a little change.

Jessica McClintock Perfume 1.7 oz- I seem to get a lot of nice compliments when I wear this...repurchased another.

Peter Thomas Roth Bath Bar 1.75 oz- From by the bath tub. My husband brought this home from one of his trips...nice lather, no scent really. Replaced with a Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Bar.

The Body Shop Deo-Dry Deodorant 1.9 oz- Very effective, lasted seemingly forever. Replaced with another.

Miracle 7 Leave in Mist 5 oz- This is the Sally dupe of It's a 10...but, as a stylist my price is just as good for the real stuff.

Mark Gloss Gorgeous in Showy- Really love this product...a stain and gloss in one. I have another open one to use up.

That's all for me this week, my friends! May you all enjoy a wonderful weekend...keep smiling!!

All the best, Neela

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View