Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 8/14?

Happy friday Beuties,

What did you use yp this week? I did not use up anything. Several almost empy bottles ready for the "hit list" though.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 8/14?

Mascara, Replased with same item from my stash.

Honored Contributor

Finished a huge bottle of Lancome Absolute Night cream -- I've been using it for over 6 months nightly. Now I have a small sample of it that was a GWP item that I am now using up.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

This week I used up-

one bar of Connie Stevens glycerin soap, love this, replaced with H2O facial bar

sample packet of Miracle Worker Overnight, replaced with another

This week I  threw out an old can of Perlier coconut fragrance

Contributor

My list is for the last two weeks:

Elaria Coconut Milk with Mango Talc, 3.5 oz.  - This is one of my favorite scents from Perlier/Elaria. I've got quite a bit in my stash, but was sad when they stopped making this. Love the talc in the summer.

Bath & Body Works Enchanted Orchid Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz.  - Ok scent. This was an older bottle.

Bath & Body Works TBS Far East For Heaven's Sake Oil to Cream Body Wash, 6.4 oz. - I wasn't fond of this scent much, it was fruity, but had a strange scent to it. This bottle lasted forever because I usually only used it on my extra dry skin, like my elbows. 

Garnierr Fructis Leave in Conditioner, 10.2 oz. My HG leave in conditioner. This bottle lasted a few years. 

Esteemed Contributor

I used up half a box of L'Oreal Healthy Color hair color in the 5 medium brown shade. This brand has been discontinued so I bought a couple of boxes on sale and got 2 root touchups from 1 box. It's one of those supposed 10 minute semi permanent hair colorings but I noticed gray roots after one washing. No biggie though as I have to do frequent root touch ups no matter the brand of hair dye that I use. At least the color was fine.

Trusted Contributor

I used up Michael Todd's Knu Antiaging Facer Lift cream-this was a second purchase & I would repurchase again but my first two purchases were through Living Social & Groupon at around $30 and I would not purchase at full price of $150. While I didn't notice any face lifting properties, I did notice clearer skin tone. I have some half used stuff in stash I want to get rid of before buying a new moisturizer.

I also threw out an almost completely used jar of Andalou Naturals Super Goji Peptide Perfecting cream. At first I really loved this but towards the end of the jar I think it was causing some clogged pores.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't finish anything this week but I tossed a sample size of the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer.  I just noticed it has an expiration date on the bottle, which passed.  I didn't notice that this did anything to extend the wear of my makeup.  I used to swear by primers but now something has changed and I can live without them.

I also hit pan on an eyeshadow in my UD Naked Basics palette!  Woohoo!

Just tossed 6 nail polishes that I never use.  That felt good!

Valued Contributor

Just one thing this week:

Kirkland natural body wash that has a nice light citrus scent.  I replaced it with Dove nutrium body wash that came in a 3-pack at Costco.

Have a great weekend!

Trusted Contributor

@josey girl wrote:

Happy friday Beuties,

What did you use yp this week? I did not use up anything. Several almost empy bottles ready for the "hit list" though.

Bareminerals mascara.wont repurchase

the only one that works for me is Lash Domination.