Respected Contributor

Re: This. Week I used up- SCA Coconut Meltdown 4oz-' love th...

This week I managed to get thru a few more things:

SKINN Creme Reverse eye 0.5oz- not a repurchase. It wasn't moisturizing at all and I can't tell where it made any difference at all in the fine lines around my eyes.

Unconditional Love whipped body creme 8oz- I loved this, got it off e-bay probably 2 years ago and I only used it for special ocassions. Smelled awesome until the very last drop, unlike my Philosophy that I got from QVC where the scent wore off in 5 minutes. I might see if there's any more on e-bay reasonably priced. If not I'm thinking about trying a dupe from Pittsburg Street Soapworks in the future.

BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar body spray 8oz- I like this scent a lot and it this was the last of it, I replaced it with a vanilla caramal scent from Ulta, I'll see if I like that as much.

One face cream sample pack, Pink Peony I think it was called. Didn't care for it.

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 2/17?

@scatcat wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

Hello all! Finally after some slow weeks I used up:

9oz. jar of Giovanni Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub and replaced with the same. I really like this, it actually usurped my original HG sugar scrub from Fresh! It smells delish and at 7.99 a jar, well, can't beat the price! Fresh was $65 bucks for the big jar! If you like a sugar scrub, try the Giovanni product.

Travel size of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and will replace with the large tube.. This is a nice primer and a little goes a long way.

Had to toss:

a jar of Nick Chavez Soft Flocker that was almost gone. Hadn't used it in ages (my hair is MUCH longer now) and it had turned. I really liked the product when I had short hair.

See you next week!

Hi - I'm wondering where you buy the Giovanni hot chocolate scrub for $7.99? I see it online at WalMart for twice that. Thanks 

@scatcat I find it on-line at Vitacost and get it with their occasion coupons. Hope that helps!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield