Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 2/17?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Another slow week for me that I did not use up anything. What did you use up?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You use Up This Week 2/17?

I haven't been to this post in a long while, but since no one has replied, here goes.  

One bottle of my fav shower gel that I get from CVS, very cheap and I don't even know the brand name

My very last drop of Happy perfume  Smiley Sad  I will get more by Spring

Bar of Ivory soap

I always enjoy reading this post as it gives me ideas for beauty products I may not use/be aware of

Have a great weekend

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

Skinn lip stem rejen. Like this, I will replace from ebay.

Full size Clear shampoo, like this but will use something from stash.

Husband used up a Beekman bar soap, replaced with one in stash.

Colgate toothpaste, replaced with same.

OSCAR deodorant, expensive but lasts a long , long time, replaced with same from stash.

I gathered up all samples, from sample boxes, gift with purchases etc I'm embarrassed at the amount. I stopped getting more except Allure and Walmart.

Thank you for starting this every week, helps me keep on tract.

Respected Contributor

Used up:

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes, replaced with another one.

The Body Shop's Aloe Soothing Night Cream It's nice, lightweight, and feels good on the skin.  I like it, but I think my skin now needs something different.

Sample size of Clinique's dramatically different lotion.  It's not good for my oily, acne prone skin.  So I used it as hand/body cream.

Tossed:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss in Fudge I got it in a Ulta sample bag.  The texture and the smell is amazing.  But the color is terrible. It literally looks like I just ate chocolate and didn't wipe my mouth.

Rimmel LondonProvocalips 16HR Kiss Proof Lip Colour It does have impressive staying power. But I cannot stand the smell (chemical) and the texture (sticky).

Have a great weekend, Beauties!!  

Respected Contributor

White Citrus BBW scrub

Clinique 1 oz. moisture surge.  May buy in future?

Suave Professionals Vol. shampoo and condtioner -Replaced with the same

Honored Contributor

I finally have a contribution.  LOL

Maybelline The Elixir lip gloss in Rose Redefined - full size.  I loved this.  Awesome color and I really liked the staying power of this gloss and the texture of it.  But I have so many lip products, I won't be replacing this with the same for awhile.

Lancome Absolu Foaming Cleanser - this was a deluxe GWP size.  This did a nice job of removing my make-up but it's not something I'd buy.  I replaced with another Lancome GWP cleanser.

Rodan & Fields Reverse Vitamin C - full size.  This was part of a kit I ordered and I'd not order again. The tube is small.  I think I'm going to give Paula's Choice a whirl.

Rodan & Fields Retinol Serum - full size.  This too was part of the same Reverse kit.  And again, the tube was small and not something I'd repurchase.  

Respected Contributor

Hello all! Finally after some slow weeks I used up:

9oz. jar of Giovanni Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub and replaced with the same. I really like this, it actually usurped my original HG sugar scrub from Fresh! It smells delish and at 7.99 a jar, well, can't beat the price! Fresh was $65 bucks for the big jar! If you like a sugar scrub, try the Giovanni product.

Travel size of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and will replace with the large tube.. This is a nice primer and a little goes a long way.

Had to toss:

a jar of Nick Chavez Soft Flocker that was almost gone. Hadn't used it in ages (my hair is MUCH longer now) and it had turned. I really liked the product when I had short hair.

See you next week!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! Woman Happy

USED UP:

• I finally got to the bottom of my SKINN Cosmetics Sulfate-Free Cleanser Gentle & Refreshing Exfoliating Face Wash - AM (Double Size) bottle w/pump – 8.5 oz! I love this cleanser though I do have a few others I also use. I replaced this with the one I got in a kit a while back. This size is the best buy & isnt available all the time so I watch for it when I start to get low. I got this one a few months ago. 

TOSSED:

• Bare Escentuals Lip Stick in Escentual Fig - I came across this is a drawer & must not have liked it or I'd have used it up. I'm hard to please when it comes to lipsticks.
  • SKINN Cosmetics Contour Pro Highlighting & Shading Palette - I liked the contour shade and used all of it but I have a couple other highlighting products that I like better - and I really don't use highlighters very often. I would purchase the contour alone but I would not buy this duo again. 
  • SKINN Cosmetics Olive & Enzyme Cleanser Rich Balm Makeup Remover & Deep Cleansing Mask - PM - 4.0 oz tube - This was completely used up and I really like this cleanser but it is going on the tossed list because this empty tube was found stuck in the back of a drawer in the bathroom. It had to have been there for over a year. WHY??? Smiley Embarassed lol... I don't buy the tube anymore; I do my best to order this cleanser in the 8.5 oz bottles with a pump. 

Have a great weekend! 

Respected Contributor

Hello TGIF Girls~~~~

Well, another week that I got some more of my beauty items used up!!

1. B&BW Sheer Freesia Body Lotion. This scent has been discontiuned and it is my favorite scent from B&BW. I have 2 left in my stash and I am hoarding them. I will find something in my closet to use. I think I'll use my Vicky Tiel 1964 body cream that I received for Christmas.

2. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference  Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser. This was in a kit GWP. I really like using this in the morning in the shower. This was my last tube so I will need to go and get a FULL size soon. It's great on my sensitive and dry skin.

3. B&BW Very Merry Meringue foaming hand wash. This smells like lemons. I like it and have a few bottles on hand, but replaced with B&BW  Honolulu Sun hand wash. I'll dream I am in Hawaii Smiley Happy

That's it for this week. Have A Super Week and Weekend!

See You next Friday. I hope @joseygirl is feeling A LOT better after her dental work. 

Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties! Is it Friday already? Hope @joseygirl is feeling better from her oral surgery.

Used up one thing this week-- L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Dark Brunette shade -- replaced with same. A cheaper dupe to Urban Decay's Brow Beater in Dark shade.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼