Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/21?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Still hot here in Ga, waiting for the first cool front. This week I used up;

Bath and Body Work Brown Sugar and Fig Bubble Bath-10oz  Love this fragrace for Autumn. The bubble bath is being used as a hand soap refill.

Yves Rocher Red Berries Shower Gel-6.7oz  This was limited edition in their holiday catalog last year. Enjoyable raspberry fragrance, though not as light as most of their other shower gel fragrances.

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 8/21?

This week I used up-

Philosophy 3in1 Lime Coconut 6oz, love this, now using orange coconut

Connie Stevens apricot facial scrub sample packet, OK, replaced with another

This week I threw out a Right Guard men's deodorant, didn't work, trying Brut,  yes in the summer I use men's deodorant

Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Been a few weeks since I posted.

Used up:

Perlier Milk and Fruit Apricot Bath Mousse- used up as handsoap. Nice.Replaced with Perlier Milk and Coffee from stash.

Absoulte Green Tea Makeup Wipes- my favorite brand, replaced with same from stash.

WEN Bamboo Green Tea Styling Cream- replaced with Pomegrante from stash.

Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment-love, replaced with Sugar Lemon from stash.

Gave away from stash:

32 oz. Philosophy Fresh Cream 3 n 1

2 Clinique Black Quickliners

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

Hello all, what I can remember now is....

Fresh - Sugar Rose lip trmt.

Fresh - Soy facial cleanser

Korres - 24hr. Rose facial moisturizer

Josie M.-Blk Oil mascara

Shu E. - eyelash curler

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

Happy Friday to all.  I used up the following:

Suave Morrocan Oil Body Lotion - 32oz.  I really like this lotion.  I replaced it with a Alba Organics Very Emollient lotion. 

Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Hairspray - full size.  Yuck. Wouldn't buy this again. Way too sticky and stiff for my hair and the smell, although pleasant, was too much and lasted all day.

Garnier Fructis Sky Hi Volume Mousse - full size.  Not a product I would use again.  For as good as the Garnier skincare is that I've used, the Garnier haircare has been a total disappointment.  Every product I've tried has been bad.  

Respected Contributor

Caudalie Vine Body butter -  very nice body butter but not a repurchase. I did not like the scent at all.  

Caudalie hand cream - nice but nothing special and did not like the scent. I have one more in backup. 

Caudalie lip balm - this was okay but not a repurchase. 

Aveeno shower gel - this was fine but will try and use up some Dr. Bronners. I hope it isnt too drying. 

Isomers face spf - nice cream but balled up so used it on my arms.  I have another in stash but not a repurchase. 

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a bottle of Nature Clean shampoo. I will probably repurchase this as it leaves out fragrance and coloring. I used it more as a body wash which is why I went through a whole bottle rather quickly.

I did some makeup purging and went through my current powder makeup and ended up tossing out some Sonia Kashuk powder blushes and powder eyeshadow duos and quads as they smelled "off". They aren't very old either which makes me wonder if when Target Canada was still in business if they shipped a batch of bad makeup to Canada or got rid of old inventory by shipping it to Canada from the U.S. I won't repurchase these from the U.S. target

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finished another Soap & Glory Hand Food as body lotion.  This had lost its scent.  There was a 24 month expiration and I got this last Christmas so it must have sat in the store for a year before I bought it.  I won't repurchase hand cream in general.  I just don't use it.  

Regular Contributor

1 oz Purity by Philosophy-- I liked it but did not remove all the eye make-up

1 oz hotel lotion

3 lb Dr. Teal Epsom salts-- I love this. It is a continual repurchase.

8 packet Aveedo Oatmeal bath--I needed this when my skin broke out. It has not broken out for a while so I decided to use up the last two packets to clear out the space.

2 oz Janet Sartin tinted spf moisturizer. It worked but it was thick and gave my skin a whitish caste. I replaced it with Sheishado powder spf.

0.5 oz Loreal Cleansing Conditioner. I like Wen better.

2 oz Wen Cucumber CC packet. I liked the scent but will stick with fig.

0.5 oz Old Spice deodorant. It was free and it worked. I have another to use up. I like the smaller size for traveling.

Contributor

I was able to get through a few things. 

Nourish Refreshing Bar Soap - This was from a hotel. It was one of the massaging bars and had a wonderful lemongrass scent.

BBW Pink Island Palmetton Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. - This had a wonderful grapefruit scent for Summer. I bought a few in this scent for backup.

Philosophy Iced Mint Lemonade 3 in 1, 16 oz. - I bought the set from Philosophy and this was my least favorite of the 3, but it was still wonderful. Great for Summer with a very nice spa scent. I could smell this when I used it in my hair all day.