Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/29?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you are all staying cool and safe. I did not use up anything this week, but have several things on the "hit list" for next week. What did you use up?

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 7/29?

I used up my Tatcha eye cream and my Isomers Cleanser...

Esteemed Contributor

Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel in the light blue jar.  Looove this moisturizer and am buying a replacement jar today. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Frequent Contributor

This week I used up:

Estee Lauder Beautiful Perfumed Body Crème  5oz - One of my favorite scents.  I do not use the sprays, but love the lotions and creams.  The cream is a lot thicker than the lotion and I find that I need to use a lot less with the cream.  Will be replacing with a half-used bottle of.Estee Lauder Knowing body lotion.  Trying to use up all the opened-and-neglected bottles in the house.

Etude House Color My Brows Brow Mascara #04 Natural Brown 4.5g/0.15oz - This is a Korean brow tint.  Did not last long.  I was quite surprised it was gone so soon.  After I use up the same one from my stash in a different color #03 Red Brown, I will try the NYX ones.

Have a great weekend everyone. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I seldom use up anything, I'll get rid of it if I am not using it regularly or if I don't like it. I got rid of two facial scrubs, one by Olay and the other by Earth Science. I don't use them since I have a Clarisonic.

I went through my hair products and gave some unopened L'Oreal products to the food bank. They were duplicates but I'm trying to be mindful about what companies stand for now.

Super Contributor

I hope everyone had a nice week and enjoy the weekend! The only thing I used up was a tube of Carmex. I use this every night before I go to sleep but I have some Philosophy lip shines I'm going to use at night now. If I don't use something on my lips before I go to bed they'll be really dry when I wake up and sometimes even cracked!

My husband used up another bottle of Head and Shoulders shampoo and I replaced it with the same thing.

Respected Contributor

Used up:

Dove Dry Oil Body Wash: This was just OK. Replaced with my favorite Dove, Wintercare.

Mally Perfect Prep, 1oz jar: Loved this but will not re-purchase as I don't care to dip into jars. Much prefer pumps or tubes. If she changes the delivery, I'll be in!

Tossed:

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30: the chemicals stained my clothing, have gone back to physical only sunscreen.

L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm: old, tacky feel and too smelly! Never liked this, should have pitched it ages ago!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

Hello Beauties,

This week I used up three things: Sea Breeze Astringent always keep this in the house, Caress Exfoliating body wash, have another to use up and from my husband's cast offs LAB Series Shaving cream.

Thanks for starting us off this week joseygirl' Wishing everyone a happy week.

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone.

Only one thing this week:

NYX lip primer.  I love this and have several in my stash.  

Tossed:

Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger.  I loved this blush but it kept forming a film that I had to scratch off to get any product.  I have so many blushes to use up, it wasn't worth the hassle anymore.  

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Philosophy Barely Glazed bath and shower gel 4oz- great in the shower but not very bubbly in the tub.  Not a re-purchase.  Now using coconut bubble bath.

This week I threw out one old lipstck and a sample of Thymes Azur body lotion which was  too strong.