Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/20?

Happy Friday Beauties,

This week Iused up;

Avon French Lilac Bubble Bath -16oz  Being used as a hand soap refill. Discontinued in this fragrance.

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/20?

I used up:

MoroccanOil Luminous Hair Hairspray - full size.  This isn't something I'd buy again.  It was expensive at $28.00 a can, I didn't care for the scent and I didn't care for the hold of it either.  I typicall do not buy salon hair products because 99% of the time they are a disappointment to me and aren't worth the extra money over drugstore.  This was not the exception.

Pantene Moisturizing Shampoo - sample packette from magazine.  This seemed decent and may be something I'd buy a full size of. 

Too Faced Sweet Sun Shines Lip Gloss in Mocha Freeze - full size.  This came in a kit I bought and I absolutely loved it.  Unfortunately, it seems they don't make this anymore. 

Respected Contributor

Used up a large bottle of Dove Wintercare replaced with Dove Dry Oil Bodywash.

I tossed some really old nail polishes.

I used up some CNC nail oil and replaced it with same from my really dwindling stash!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien bubble bath 2.8 oz.  I discovered this in Paris in 2001.  Don't plan to re-purchase but still have some of the lotion on hand to remind me of that trip.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lancôme La Base Pro and Used up this week:

2 fragrance samples-- Chloe and Viva La Juicy

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

2 oz. Philosophy Miracle Worker Moisturizer- like this, opened up Strivectin from stash.

Philosophy Supernatural Poreless Flawless Tinted SPF15- works well for me,finishing an open tube of the same from my travel kit.

Softsoap Nutra-Oil Bodywash- DH used this. Replacing with a 32 oz. Philosophy Gratitude Pomegrante thats open in the shower.

8.4 oz Imaginez Clue River Honey Shower Gel- used this as handsoap. Love it. Replaced with the same from stash.

Have a good weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

L'Oreal True Match Foundation (and I love it so much I had a back up ready)

Super Contributor

Good evening Ladies,

This week I used up:   Johnson's Baby Oil    3 ozs.  will buy more                                            

Forever Spring Ginseg Moisturizing Cream 1.7 ozs.  love the   

fragrance, was a gift, using up various other face creams. 

Wishing everyone a happy week.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just got back from a 4 day trip to Las Vegas and since I had a carry on bag instead of a checked bag I was limited in how many liquid and cream products I could bring back as they have to fit in a 1quart plastic zip top bag when flying. So with that in mind, I didn't bring back the tube of L'Oreal conditioner that was part of a hair color kit. I tossed out a mostly full Almay travel sized eye makeup remover pad container. I tossed out a bottle of nail polish and most of the nail polish remover pads that I bought at Walgreens.

I also tossed out a Neutrogena chubby lip crayon as the lid wouldn't close tightly.

Honored Contributor

I'm riddin' on the edge of the end of my Laura Geller eye spackle.  My next plan is to beat the tube with a hammer!

(No eye spackle, no eye shadow!)