Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/20?

[ Edited ]

This was only a purging week for me.  I tossed the following:

bareMinerals Mineralixirs Eye Oil Balm, mini - This came in a kit and I loved the other 2 pieces, but this one gave me tiny bumps under my eyes.  I stopped using it and the bumps went away.  So I'm tossing it.  I find that I really don't need a separate eye moisturizer and just use whatever I'm using on the rest of my face.

Bite Agave Lip Mask, mini - This came in a kit with the lip scrub which I am tossing too.  I so wanted to love this but after a year of trying it, I realized that it left a crust on my lips.  Tossing it.  Glad I didn't splurge for the full size.  I'll just stick with Waxalene.

Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment, sample - Not mattifying at all and did nothing for acne.  

ColourPop Pressed Pigment Ex - Got this in a quad which was being discontinued, so it was probably at the end of its life already.  This has dried out and is hard.

ColourPop Super Shock Shadow Adios - Same as above.  This is a really nice crease color.  I don't know if I will purchase these shadows until I clear out a lot of powder shadows.  I won't be able to use them enough before they dry out.

Nice to get some of these products out.  I really wanted them to work and I wanted to at least finish them, but it's not worth the effort.

GlamGlow DualCleanse Treatment, sample - I'm passing this on to my DD.  This one seemed to dry out my skin.

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 5/20?

Memorial Day weekend and used up 

2 samples of Lancôme La Vie Est Belle parfum 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼