Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/27?

SKINN lipstick/gloss stick in Mystic Glace and Huile Nutri-Vital Intense Replenishing Serum. Nick Chavez Plump n Thick Hair Spray

Contributor

I was able to use up a few things this week.

One Vanilla Almond Custard Body Cream, 8 oz. Really like this cream, but it is a pain to get out of the tube.

Bedhead Rockaholic Dry Shampoo, 6.3 oz. I buy this in the pink cans every October. One of my favorites.

BBW Sassy Strawberry Hand Sanitizer, 1 oz. I started out liking this, but it got a little too sweet. Smelled like strawberry bubble gum.

Secret Shower Fresh Deodorant, 2.6 oz. My HG deodorant.

Super Contributor

I hope everyone had a good week and has a great weekend! I haven't posted in some time but I haven't been using up much lately.

Amazing grace shower gel

Falling in love shower gel

Ulta eyeliner

Bar of soap from TJ Maxx. I can't remember the exact name but it was from this past fall. Tj Maxx has interesting bath products sometimes.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Qtips - Replaced with the same which will last me years.

Make Up Forever Microfinish HD Powder mini - I used this under my eyes to set my concealer. This was nice but I don't like loose powder. I think I will replace it with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette from my stash.

Make Up Forever Rogue Artist Natural N9 mini - Got this in the Sephora birthday gift last year. Love this! I would repurchase it after I use up more from my stash. This mini lasted me 2 months! I will replace it with the Laura Mercier Gloss Stick in Peony from my stash.

Nest Fragrances Orange Blossom Body Cream - LOVE this! I have another in the stash but am replacing it with the Nest Pear scent first.

Esteemed Contributor

I actually used up a L'Oreal Tru Match concealer twist up pencil in the N 4-5 shade! I tossed out a couple of Covergirl mascaras as I regularly throw out mascaras that I'm using after 3 months. I also tossed out a couple of Body Shop lipsticks that became sticky.

Trusted Contributor

I tossed out Isomers Stem Genesis Plasma for eyes as it was all dried up, never even used it! I just got it last year, maybe 8 months ago & am really surprised as I thought it had a two year shelf life. Not a repurchase since I don't know how effective it is. I also tossed out Isomers Fast Lift Eye serum as it had also dried up but it was older than the Plasma for eyes and may have been past its shelf life. Not a repurchase for me, I thought Perricone's Acyl Glutathione worked better for drooping lids and would repurchase that if I didn't find something less expensive to take its place. I will be out of Isomers R Pur for eyes in the next day or two. I found this to be very effective for dark circles and bags under the eyes. I ordered the Immortal eye duo yesterday so will try it before deciding on repurchasing R Pur Eyes. I returned L'Anza Nourish shampoo, Was too drying for my fine naturally curly hair.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Trusted Contributor

On 3/27/2015 Oshare-girl said:

Used up:

Qtips - Replaced with the same which will last me years.

Make Up Forever Microfinish HD Powder mini - I used this under my eyes to set my concealer. This was nice but I don't like loose powder. I think I will replace it with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette from my stash.

Make Up Forever Rogue Artist Natural N9 mini - Got this in the Sephora birthday gift last year. Love this! I would repurchase it after I use up more from my stash. This mini lasted me 2 months! I will replace it with the Laura Mercier Gloss Stick in Peony from my stash.

Nest Fragrances Orange Blossom Body Cream - LOVE this! I have another in the stash but am replacing it with the Nest Pear scent first.

How hydrating is the Orange Blossom Body Cream? I've seen Nest products at Sephora and Saks so is it available anywhere else?

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used up:

Trader Joe's Nourish Antioxidant Facial Serum-ok, great price, not sure if I would repurchase or if its even still available. Moving on to others in stash.

Philosophy Gingerbreadman Hot Salt Scrub-love this. Smells so good. Found some more Philosophy Empowermint Body Masks in the stash that I will replace it with.

Have a good week!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Frequent Contributor

Vanilla Noel body wash and body lotion from B&BW

Philosophy Gingerbread Man Salt Scrub

Pro Activ spf 15 moisturizer

Slow week for me too!

Valued Contributor

Hello everyone. This week I used up:

CeraVe spf 50 sunscreen, replaced with same. I use this on my neck and back of my hands.

CeraVe foaming facial cleanser. I use this at night and the hydrating cleanser in the morning. Love them both!

Paula's choice retinol body treatment. This keeps the skin on my arms nice and smooth. I had another in my stash.

Jergens Natural glow for light to medium skin. I use this every other day and it gives me just a hint of color.

Hope you all have a great week!