Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/5?

Happy Friday Beauties,

I was finally able to use up some things. This week I used up;

Noxzema Essential Triple Blade Razer - 4pk  I did not like these razors. I found them to be dull right out of the package. Bad package? Not a repurchase

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel -10oz  Love, love, love this fragance from the B&BW, this is a seasonal scent for the hoildays. I stock up when I can. More in stash.

That's it for me. What did you use up?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/5?

This week I used up-

Message in a Bottle body mist 4oz

sample packets of philosophy Purity and HIAJ

Not planning to repurchase any of these

Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used up:

12 oz. WEN Replenishing Treatment Mist- this is a must have product for me .Have a Fig opened from stash.

Mentadent Toothpaste

Gave away:

Moroccan Oil Handcream

Have a good weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Hi ladies.  Mine is a 2 week total:

Fantastic Cleanse Color & Protect Shampoo - one liter size.  I replaced this with a lavendar color care shampoo.  This is an okay line and I actually have a smaller size of this same shampoo to use.

Hard Candy Take Me Out Eyeliner in Hot Coals - full size.  I like this but the color was a little light for me.  I'd buy this liner but in a different color.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick - full size.  I replaced with the same.  I really like this foundation.

B&BW Heel of Approval Foot cream - full size.  I replaced with the same.

Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream - full size.  I replaced with the same. This is my favorit hand cream.     

Respected Contributor

Alot for me this week!

Tossed: A half used bottle of IT Feel the Moment Serum. This was not a good purchase for me. Too much herbal scent and it made me break out. The only IT product that I have not liked. 

Used up:

Carmex Lip Balm in Smooth Pomegranite. A staple for me.

Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream. A super value for an excellent eye cream!

Suave Professionals Weightless Blow Dry Spray replaced with same. Good stuff!

Crest 3-D toothpaste and replaced with same

Philosophy 3-in-1 Lemon Custard  Sadly, I will not be replacing this. This had been my all time favorite Philosophy gel ever! But after all the changes in the company, it simply is no longer the same product I started with years ago! I'm sad, but scouting out new shower products to try instead.

Phew, that's it!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

Haven't used up anything in a while so haven't posted recently.  This week I used up:

Paula's Choice FANtastic mascara.  Really love this one and have a few in my stash but currently using Benefit's They're Real which is good but I like the PC mascara better.

Urban Decay Primer Potion (original).  I had this in the gigantic professional size and I think it took 4 years to use it up.  I like it but now using Smashbox 24 hour shadow primer which I really like.

Paula's Choice Retinol Body Treatment.  Love this and have a few waiting in the wings.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Valued Contributor

Used up: Suzanne Sommers Ageless Serum - I have anot her that I received last week.

Threw away - an old bottle of SCA Cleansing Oil -came in a kit - not a re-order
3 tubes of SKINN mascara that came in kits -I like alot of SKINN but these mascaras were pathetic.
Several bad hair products.
Trusted Contributor

I used up Caudalie Vine Body Butter - love this & opened a new one. The only product I've found that moisturizes my dry skin.

Also used up some samples of HydroPeptide Eye Authority and Power Lift serums. Contemplating purchasing this line but haven't decided yet.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Stowaway Defined Mascara - This was ok but more of a natural look.  I wouldn't repurchase it because I like more drama.  Replaced with the Nars Audacious mascara (mini) which is really dramatic!

MAC False Lashes mascara mini - This was really dry.  I would not purchase a full size.

Contributor

NYR Organic Frankincense Toner 6 oz. - love!