Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/27?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving. This week I used up;

Avon Sweet Apple Tart Bubble Bath - 24oz  This was out for the Valentine holiday several years ago and had been discontinued. Being used as a hand soap refill.

What did you use up this week?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 11/27?

[ Edited ]

Cereve baby wash and shampoo. This is an unscented cleanser.

Tossed out a couple of Korres lipsticks that went rancid.

Also tossed a few Body Shop lipsticks.

I also had to toss out a Burberry Brit Sheer rollerball that was starting to go rancid. I think it's because it was stored in my bathroom over part of the summer and that bathroom gets hot. Oh well, you live and learn. I usually keep my fragrances downstairs in my home office which is a lot cooler so I will remember to move all of my fragrances downstairs next spring when it turns warm.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Perlier Cacao Temptation Bath and Shower Gel- used up as handsoap.

Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Primer- one of my favorites, have others in stash to use up

Gave away:

Bite Beauty Matte Cream Lip Crayon in Cafe- my daughter spotted my new set and really liked this one so its going home with her.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

I used up a Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Honey that I've had for months! This is a nice your lips but better color on me. I may replace it in the future but for now, I'm going to try  out other colors in my stash. The plan is to try them out and if they don't look good, I throw them out to weed out my supply.

I also threw out a lip balm that I wasn't using since I hated the smell and odd taste that lingered.

Super Contributor

This week I used up- sample pack of Thymes Eucalyptus body lotion- too strong, not a re-purchase Threw out 2 old half full body lotions- gone bad, tearing through the stash
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Dr. Bronner's Castile Rose bar soap - Wanted to try out a bar soap.  It was nice & creamy, but still prefer the convenience of body wash.  Replacing with a Soap & Glory Clean on Me body wash from the stash.

Laura Mercier Stick Gloss Brown Sugar - This color was not a good match for me but worked well in combination with another lipstick.  I like this formula and would repurchase it in another color.  It took 6 months to finish this.  Replacing with another nude lipstick from the stash.