Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/21?

Happy Friday Beauties,

I did not use up any products this week. What did you use up?

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 10/21?

[ Edited ]

Hey there Everyone!

I didn't use anything up, but I did toss a travel/sample bottle of Peter Thomas Roth Gel Cleanser. Had been in my drawer so long I was afraid to try it!

Just an aside: since I have been doing this every Friday for some time now, I notice that my stash is down to nothing and I am more mindful/careful about what I do purchase. In addition, I have alot more space in my bathroom cupboard and drawers! So thank you!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Hi, everyone!  I finished a jar of Perricone Face Finishing Moisturing.  Liked it very much.  But - this weekend's project - go through the box of creames in the closet to find a replacement.  I dread even opening the box I feel so guilty.  There are a couple (not Perricone) I never tried and they were not inexpensive but part of TSV or special offer.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Laura Mercier eyeshadow in Buff - This was in the Nude Smoky palette, the lightest cream shade which I used from my crease to browbone everyday.  Took 10.5 months to finish it.  I'm replacing it with UD WOS from the stash.  

bareMinerals Mineralixirs Facial Cleansing Oil - This is my 2nd bottle that I have finished. It's been discontinued but I have one more in the stash.  Love this.  It doesn't break me out and removes makeup well.  I don't know what I'll do when I finish my last bottle....

Trusted Contributor

This week was one of using up products for me!  I don't know how it happens, but it seems like either everything or nothing!

- I used up my undereye concealer

- I used up my favorite eyeshadow (I had been scraping the bottom and side  of the pan with a tiny olastic makeup spatula and I scraped the last little bit on Tuesday)

-I used up my BEST creme blush, again I'd been scraping up bits.

Guess I'll be having to unload some $$.  I was thinking I'd better do a full inventory.  As long as I have to get all of this, I might as well get anything else that's nearing its end.  I think that might also be my mascara!  Ahhhh!

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone.  Finally used up a few things:

Stroke of Beauty concealer.  I used this in the undereye area and won't repurchase.  Looks like the Q isn't carrying it anymore anyway.

NYX lip primer.  Works great to keep my lipstick from feathering and I have several in my stash.

Timeless hyaluronic acid, just received my new one.  

CeraVe eye cream, have a few in my stash.

Have a great weekend!  

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Philosophy Gingerbread Man 3in1 bath gel 16oz- love this, just bought a duo

Cover Girl clear mascara- love this, replaced with the same

threw out one old lip gloss

Honored Contributor

Finished a travel sized version of Urban Decay Original shade Eyelid Primer

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Hi Beauties,

This week I used up a Olay Sensitive Body Wash, 23.8oz, have plenty others to use up. I would purchase this again, it lathers well. Also a couple sample sizes: 3DCrest toothpaste and Softsoap Pomegranate & Mango Body Wash, this formula  was to rough for my skin.

Joseygirl thank you for your leadership. Jacie glad you are making such good progress, doesn't it feel great? Aggravated happy sorting this week end.

Wishing everyone a happy new week.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up:

-a stick of deodorant (not excited about that)

-a tube of Avon hand cream (glad to be done with that one!)

I threw out:

-about 2 packs of Avon fragrance samples (I used to sell Avon)

-the remainder of a bottle of Avon foot spray that I never use.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org