Frequent Contributor

Jus an FYI for All You Beauties Woman Happy

I don't believe I saw anything mentioned on the board about a FANTASTIC offer (forgive me if it has been posted earlier).  Target is offering 25% off on ALL their beauty products (with VERY FEW exceptions). This is a ONE DAY SALE!!  The offer is available in store (by texting Target for a coupon code) and on-line as well. You can pick up in the store or have it shipped to you (their shipping is free for any amount currently)  Hopefully their on-line is operating as I know yesterday with their fantastic discount code they had some issues on and off---overwhelmed with orders I guess!  

When I visited a Target store this p.m. someone in customer service said they had 89 orders for pick-up at 8:00 a.m. and from there, well, it was beyond belief!!

I had a GREAT TIME buying gifts (for myself and others) with this super offer...hopefully you will  too  (it includes a variety of personal care items...you'd have to review the restrictions, there are not many)

Have Fun!!

Respected Contributor

I bought a hand cream set and the Pixi Glow Tonic. That's all I needed, but I loved that sale price!!

Frequent Contributor

@FUTURE

Glad you found a couple of goodies!  I ordered hand creams as well...a couple of the Boots No. 7 Intensive Hand Creams. I had to look at the Pixie Glow Tonic you mentioned (it has RAVE reviews on their website) and I just went back and ordered that and a few other things. It really sounds like a great product, hope it agrees with my sometimes sensitive skin Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Gem!

I ordered 4 Pixi Matteluster lipsticks, I like them, I also use them as blushes.  I ordered & then tested if the other code (shine) would work on top of the 25% off & it did, so I cancelled & re-ordered & also used my Target credit card for another 5% off, wahoo, great deal, thank you!!

Frequent Contributor

You are welcome @AnnMarie-1 !!  Glad to hear you purchased at that HIGHLY DISCOUNTED pricing. I'm glad a couple of others took advantage of such a great discount offer as well...hard to beat!  You were also very wise in trying the extra "Shine" discount  - I didn't even try that!  I'm still happy with the goodies and the discounts and using my Red Card...ENJOY Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I stocked up on toothpaste and mouthwash (we use crest 3D which is pricey), face washes (CereVa, cetephil and Alba), shampoo, mascara. I did pretty well as I also use cartwheel and store coupons and Target card. 

Respected Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

Thanks Gem!

I ordered 4 Pixi Matteluster lipsticks, I like them, I also use them as blushes.  I ordered & then tested if the other code (shine) would work on top of the 25% off & it did, so I cancelled & re-ordered & also used my Target credit card for another 5% off, wahoo, great deal, thank you!!

Did you order the set of 4, or 4 individual pixi lipsticks. I bought the set of 4 mins, and I wasn't crazy about them. I might try a full size at some point and see if the formula is different. Glad you got the awesome deal! I bought in store, so couldn't use the extra code, but I'm glad it worked for you. Way to go!

Honored Contributor

@GemsNBeauty-this "beauty" appreciates your post & 25% savings! Read your post late last night with a couple hours left for the sale so I jumped online and placed 1 order for pick up/in store items and a 2nd order for free/no shipping charge home delivery.

My stash includes the awesome Elf High Def powder, Batiste-my fav dry shampoo, hairclips/accessories and basics for me & family-deodorant,  toothpaste etc. Some items had the addtl 10% online coupon plus another 5% off everything with the Red Card. Great incentive to stock up on essentials/fav's. Thx again!!! Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

Thanks Gem!

Did you order the set of 4, or 4 individual pixi lipsticks. I bought the set of 4 mins, and I wasn't crazy about them. I might try a full size at some point and see if the formula is different. Glad you got the awesome deal! I bought in store, so couldn't use the extra code, but I'm glad it worked for you. Way to go!

Hi ya Future, I had previously bought the 4 mini Pixi lipsticks & liked 3 colors, so I bought those in full size & Plump Pink, as I am a pink girl...formula seems the same, but I will check it out better tomorrow as I just picked them up today

Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl--I'm so glad you were able to pick up those items in the nick of time...thanks for letting me know about all your great finds--it definitely was fun with such a wide variety of items to choose from!  I'll have to check out Batiste--I'm always looking for a good dry shampoo. I've not heard of that one. I've tried a couple of the Oscar Blandi shampoos recently, but wasn't thrilled with either.  On Black Friday I received a 20% off certificate at Target (if you spent over $75 in the store) and it's good on almost everything except Apple and Bose products and several other items...one time use from 12-4 - 12/10, I think  .... I purchased a new iPad (Air 2) for my DH ....he's gonna LUV it in comparison to his ipad 2!!....  Target was giving $150 gift cards with purchase so I'll be playing with "free money" on the 4th and picking up a few more gifts, groceries....and most likely Batiste dry shampoo!