Valued Contributor

Re: T3 Micro Featherweight Luxe 2i TSV Pre-Sale

I have 2 of these! One I keep packed up for travel and the other I use everyday!  I love these hair dryers! Love that it folds up and comes with a travel bag! 

Honored Contributor

Does the cord tangle on this?  

I do have a T3, but I'd like a new one.  I just wonder if this is much of an improvement over the T3 I bought from Sephora about 5 or 6 years ago.

Any other comments or reviews from those who purchased this model the last time?  Also, is the price the same?  Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I really like the T3 hair dryer, but the price offered here is too high.  I got mine at Sam's for 50 bucks.  I see them advertised all the time for 70 to 80 dollars. 

Honored Contributor

Add the tax and shipping charge and you will be close to $150 to own  T3 with pretty color choices.  It does not dry your hair faster as I owned one a few years ago.  The demonstrations with models drying their dry hair is a jokeCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1   Thank you for saving my CC  LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Add the tax and shipping charge and you will be close to $150 to own  T3 with pretty color choices.  It does not dry your hair faster as I owned one a few years ago.  The demonstrations with models drying their dry hair is a jokeCat Very Happy

I always wonder why they don't start the models with wet hair.  Showing a great head of professionally styled hair is hardly an ad for an expensive dryer. Seriously?

Respected Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I really like the T3 hair dryer, but the price offered here is too high.  I got mine at Sam's for 50 bucks.  I see them advertised all the time for 70 to 80 dollars. 

That model, which is avaliable in store for $59 at Sam's, has only two heat/speed setting, low and high...that is it.  This model has three heat and two speeds plus a cold shot button.  I prefer different heat levels instead of fixed levels that limit your flexibility for styling.  If you don't have an issue with that, then the Sam's or Costco model will work.

Respected Contributor

I purchased this brand a good while ago when it was first brought to the Q....it didn't do anything special but cost $200.00!  And the worst was the horrible whine noise...then after 60days it stopped working.  I packed it up and returned it...same thing happened again.  Then they came out with a less expensive model about 130.00 like this one is....same thing didn't last 6mo's and I was spending more timing sending it back to the company for another one.  Got the new one and same thing in a few months....unreal.  I have had $20 dryers from the drugstore Conair that never stopped working...for yrs and yrs.  

I have to admit I have seen the Costco model for 68.00 but just couldn't buy it cause it is this same company and I keep remembering how long their product lasts for the high price.

Maybe theyd have changed and they fixed their product....don't know I went back to the $20 dryer and have been using it ever since.  Heck I don't even have long hair or thick hair but I do use mine once per day.