Respected Contributor

I like and use her facemaster , just for the eyes , i still have the HSN  version and bought a new one for backup. What i hate on Evine is the filter they use on the camera , it is soft focus where you never see people closer to what they really look like. I saw the Wayne Goss video and that was the extreme end of spectrum. I don't get Evine in HD so maybe that is part of the problem. I want to see people that are selling beauty products as they are , just with good lighting. To me this is fraud when selling beauty products. Sorry for the rant. This was not about Suzanne Somers just the industry .

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, but the thing is, they wouldn't sell anything........LOL.

Valued Contributor

Funny you should mention this. I watched Suzanne last night when she was on with Heather, and it was the first time I was able to see her unfiltered on Evine. She looked like she does in her phtographs when she is out and about. Her neck showed her age and she had a bit of sagging on her face. Very appropriate for a woman of seventy. I wish they would do without the filter more often because I thought she looked fantastic.

I also have two facemasters. The old version with the attachements for the neck. I love it for the eye area!

Respected Contributor

Do you get Evine in HD ?

Valued Contributor

The tv in my bedroom is in hd and they did a close up of her several times so I was able to see that at that particular show they were not using a filter. On my other tv when I watched her in her past shows, it did look like they were using a filter.

Respected Contributor

SS may have in her Evine contract to use filters when she is on camera.

Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I've always liked Suzanne Somers......from her Three's Company days to her HSN days etc......

I can't believe she is 70-where does your life go?

You blink a few times and you're old..........................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

reality check.....this is a woman who has had every advantage and took excellent care of herself.  Yes, diet/stress management/lifestyle/exercise/sleep can assuage the ravages of age beyond the normal age of deterioration.  These pictures remind me how unhappy a person could be if their priority is the unattainable ageless ideal body.  

Honored Contributor

Why would anyone think that without the filter it's "the real"  Suzanne Somers? The woman has had megadoses of  Botox, fillers and plastic surgery, whether she admits it or not. To get back to "the real" I'm thinking you would have had to catch her before the age of 30-35.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all