Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers leg Renew capsules

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@free-spirit wrote:

Thanks for posting this.

Andrew Lessman HSN TSV next weekend is for the Vein and Circulation support.  I do like his product which I would buy over Suzanne Sommers.

Reading teh Vitacost reviews people say the Vitacost product is actually better than Andrew Lessmans.

I saw 2 reviews regarding Andrew's on Vitacost. I don't think these people are saying it's better. They are saying it's cheaper. Yes it's cheaper because it's full of additives you don't need.

Full of additives, @Nightowlz?  Exagerate much?

No. Check the ingredients.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@free-spirit wrote:

Thanks for posting this.

Andrew Lessman HSN TSV next weekend is for the Vein and Circulation support.  I do like his product which I would buy over Suzanne Sommers.

Reading teh Vitacost reviews people say the Vitacost product is actually better than Andrew Lessmans.

I saw 2 reviews regarding Andrew's on Vitacost. I don't think these people are saying it's better. They are saying it's cheaper. Yes it's cheaper because it's full of additives you don't need.

Full of additives, @Nightowlz?  Exagerate much?

No. Check the ingredients.

I have...a celulose capsule, an anti caking agent, and a flow agent.  Hardly anything to get riled up about.

Honored Contributor

You can surely spend a lot less money than Somers or Lessman, Look for similar products that contain Diosmin, that is the key ingredient. Future Biotics makes a good one.

Frequent Contributor

Wow...such great info. thank you again for the original post and responses!  I am looking at this for a friend who has leg issues.  Since so many are taking it, I would guess it has really  helped with some specific issues...is this the case with those with experience, or do you take it just as a part of an overall regimen to help?  Any info. greatly appreciated.

Honored Contributor

@prior1 wrote:

Wow...such great info. thank you again for the original post and responses!  I am looking at this for a friend who has leg issues.  Since so many are taking it, I would guess it has really  helped with some specific issues...is this the case with those with experience, or do you take it just as a part of an overall regimen to help?  Any info. greatly appreciated.

Yes, you take it daily as a supplement.

Valued Contributor

I've been taking Andrew Lessman's Vein Support for several years.  They make such a difference!  Leg pain only comes back if I don't take it for a few days.  I don't skip taking it now.  Love that stuff!