Highlighted
Super Contributor

Suzanne Somers Travel Kit - good buy 304-420 $52.07, $5 S/H

I have wheat, gluten, soy, diary, nut allergies to name a few - very difficult to find skincare that I can use. I'm 54 y.o. dry skin

I try to eat well and avoid using toxic stuff. I initially got - Suzanne Somers Organics 4-Piece Skincare Collection it was a special was $52.60 - now its $62.50 but I wanted to try the Night Cream, the Liquid Oxygen, the EyeCream but they are pretty expensive separately- see below - so when Suzanne's travel kit came up I ordered it.

Suzanne's travel kit has 8 pieces - of the 8 pieces 4 are full size - here's the number - 304-420 - Its $52.07 with $5. S/H if you order more you save - I ordered 2 kits and was $5 S/H total. Just her Liquid Oxygen is $47, the Eye Cream $32, the Serum $29, Nightcream $38

I've been using Suzanne's skincare for about 3 weeks - previously fan of SKINN -

liked SKINN's cleansing system with my Nutrasonic - didn't have alot of bad stuff in it. However some of SKINN's stuff has wheat/gluten or other allergens I can't use.

SKINN's cleansers had a deal where I got the Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis Stem Rejen Sirtuin Support System - 1.2 oz free - I think it was a TSV - however I'm playing with danger because it has oats in it - typically oats are processed with wheat - so while I like what it does for my skin - I don't think I will continue to use it because of my allergies.

The other thing with SKINN is that it seems to be more heavily scented - the Collagenesis makes my eyes water. I could not use the SKINN cleansers on my eye makeup without irritating my eyes.

Suzanne's does have a light fragrance but doesn't seem to bother my eyes - I think it is a natural scent. I can use the cleanser right over my eye makeup and it removes it without aggravating my eyes. My skin is very sensitive and I have celiac DH so my skin is ultra sensititive. I haven't been able to use a lot of skin care because of all of my allergies. I avoid parabens - I've had many close calls with cancer since I was 15 - I'm now 54 - the most recent 2 weeks ago when they thought I had stomach/esophageal cancer, but the endoscope showed differently! Praise God.

My skin looks hydrated and has a glow about it when I wear makeup it goes on better and my skin seems to shine through - like Suzanne's where she has a glow. I can't believe it. I think I may have found the right skincare for me - which is difficult because of all the allergies.

She had another kit on yesterday that sold out, but I think the travel kit is a great buy since 4 of the 8 pieces are full size products...

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View