Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Lucci - ridiculously beautiful!

I used to watch 'Dallas' in Principal's heyday, instead of aging gracefully she got to much surgery , now, I don't even recognize her. That stuff can make you look like something out of wax museum.

If you watch 'Botched' on the 'E' channel you'll know what I mean.

Something wrong mentally with those folks.

Honored Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Wow, good point!  My mother looks much better and she's 78!

I think Jane is around 80, also, but , the lights, Cal. sun , constant dieting and at one point she had that anorexia disease it just takes a toll on you later on when your older.

My face has some fat in it so it's not stretched over bone. I'm not a Spring chicken, but, not 80 either. I think I'll look normal later. LOL

Honored Contributor

Because of some the comments here, I took a very close look at her just now. She has thin arms, quite normal-looking hip and thighs I've seen too skinny thighs -- they don't look like hers.

Are we maybe losing our perspective when it comes size and shape?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Yeah, let's just agree that if we all live to be that age, it's to be celebrated 😊

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Reba055 wrote:

Yes, Susan Lucci and Jane Fonda look great. Blah, blah, blah. Please remember they are not your average Joe, or, uh, Jane's. 

Jane Fonda has spoken openly about surgery and using testosterone cream. Anyone can easily develop muscles (especially if more naturally thin) using T cream. You can develop muscle using T cream doing zero exercise.  They have the money to employ doctors and monitor their bloodwork everyday if they want to.  There's also human growth hormone. Widely used in Hollywood. It's only probably 10-20K a month 😳😳

I'm growing tired of seeing these people and hearing how great they look. Yes, diet and exercise matter. They can pay whatever for organic food, have someone shop for it, prepare it, and clean it up. Doing a few exercises everyday is no big deal. Are they cleaning their homes, doing laundry, washing their cars, scrubbing patio furniture, etc?  If someone wants to do all that for me I'll gladly exercise everyday. 

They aren't all that special and are not doing anything we all couldn't do in their situation. 

Next!!

I don't know where to begin, so I'll only address one of your points: It is not inconceivable that people who are responsible for household work can also stay relatively fit and healthy through sensible eating and some form of exercise a few times a week.

Bitterness, though, will not at all help

Amen SuzyQ!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

Yes, Susan Lucci and Jane Fonda look great. Blah, blah, blah. Please remember they are not your average Joe, or, uh, Jane's. 

Jane Fonda has spoken openly about surgery and using testosterone cream. Anyone can easily develop muscles (especially if more naturally thin) using T cream. You can develop muscle using T cream doing zero exercise.  They have the money to employ doctors and monitor their bloodwork everyday if they want to.  There's also human growth hormone. Widely used in Hollywood. It's only probably 10-20K a month 😳😳

I'm growing tired of seeing these people and hearing how great they look. Yes, diet and exercise matter. They can pay whatever for organic food, have someone shop for it, prepare it, and clean it up. Doing a few exercises everyday is no big deal. Are they cleaning their homes, doing laundry, washing their cars, scrubbing patio furniture, etc?  If someone wants to do all that for me I'll gladly exercise everyday. 

They aren't all that special and are not doing anything we all couldn't do in their situation. 

Next!!

You said it well for what it's worth,  Nobody on these boards knows what goes on in anybody's lives.  I applaude you, you're very street smart indeed.  Kudos to you.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Susan Lucci does look wonderful for her age...obviously she excercises, watches what she eats and could have good genes working for her...she can also afford the best in skin care, non surgical and surgical procedures, spas, massages, etc.,  I don't see her as "ridiculously beautiful" but more as "very well" (expensively) pickled...

She has been married to a plastic surgeon for years and years....I am sure she has had only the very best work done.....just enough and not too much.

@SeaMaiden

I didn't know her husband was a plastic surgeon!   LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Susan Lucci does look wonderful for her age...obviously she excercises, watches what she eats and could have good genes working for her...she can also afford the best in skin care, non surgical and surgical procedures, spas, massages, etc.,  I don't see her as "ridiculously beautiful" but more as "very well" (expensively) pickled...

She has been married to a plastic surgeon for years and years....I am sure she has had only the very best work done.....just enough and not too much.

@SeaMaiden

I didn't know her husband was a plastic surgeon!   LOL

that was debunked quite a few posts ago. some confused S Lucci with Victoria Principal.

Trusted Contributor

And out come the claws...LOL

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning