Regular Contributor

Re: Susan Lucci - ridiculously beautiful!

@Mz iMac wrote:

In this season of Devious Maids, Genevieve/Susan is getting her Erica Kane on! yahoo.gif

Awesome!  Can't watch to watch it on the app!

Beautiful lady! Talented actress!

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Respected Contributor

Susan Lucci does look wonderful for her age...obviously she excercises, watches what she eats and could have good genes working for her...she can also afford the best in skin care, non surgical and surgical procedures, spas, massages, etc.,  I don't see her as "ridiculously beautiful" but more as "very well" (expensively) pickled...

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

"very well" (expensively) pickled...

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I think she looks great, and I don't think she is too thin.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Susan is a beautiful woman & she looks great for her age but, I think she is much too thin ..... she was always thin so, this machine did not do it all .... her legs are so skinny that they look like  two sticks ... she needs to gain a few pounds!!!!

The thinner you are, @January121@, the less you have to fall when gravity strikes. I'm amazed at her arms: although thin, not a wiggle in them @ 69. She has worked long and hard for that figure and needs to be given much credit. Her face and figure is her career as is Jane Fonda. It really does show how aging need not defeat you!  8)

Esteemed Contributor

I agree you have to have good genes also and not everyone who does exactly what she and Jane Fonda do are going to have their figures. But, you surely will be the best you can be!!!

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Susan is a beautiful woman & she looks great for her age but, I think she is much too thin ..... she was always thin so, this machine did not do it all .... her legs are so skinny that they look like  two sticks ... she needs to gain a few pounds!!!!

@January121  You are so right.....for her bones and overall immune Health as she gets into her more senior years, 10 pounds would be beneficial for her. But....HollyWood sets the high demands on woman to be thin thin thin  and HollyWood says stick thin is more beautiful than healthy.. Very sad. 

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Susan Lucci does look wonderful for her age...obviously she excercises, watches what she eats and could have good genes working for her...she can also afford the best in skin care, non surgical and surgical procedures, spas, massages, etc.,  I don't see her as "ridiculously beautiful" but more as "very well" (expensively) pickled...

She has been married to a plastic surgeon for years and years....I am sure she has had only the very best work done.....just enough and not too much.

Honored Contributor

She looks great for her age.

Trusted Contributor

I remember her from back in the 90's when she was on QVC with her hair care system. She doesn't look any older  than back then😀.