Honored Contributor

Re: @SurferWife - Please check In

@SurferWife - so glad to hear you are ok.  Hope you hear from your colleague soon.  Will continue to keep everyone in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife - I add my relief to everyone else's knowing you're OK. I was working most of the day and had a meeting tonight, so I just found out what was going on.

I will be praying for the safety of your coworker, and for everyone else in the path of this disaster. 

Super Contributor

Praying for everyone going through this terrible fire.  Hope they can contain the fires soon.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife So glad to hear you are OK...sending prayers for your colleague, and all who are affected by these fires, including those working so hard to fight them!

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife is your Maui friend safe?

Honored Contributor

@alohakz 

Yes!  Thanks for asking.  She actually started working again today.  I learned that she lives just north of the fire damage, so she didn't lose anything.  She has electricity but no internet service.  Just today she worked out a deal with the Ritz Carlton to use their internet service to work.  We threw a "virtual party" when we saw her come back online!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife - Great news! Still praying for everyone else there. 

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife happy to hear you are OK and sending prayers your way for friends and colleagues.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife - that is great news!  So glad she is ok.