Esteemed Contributor
Has anyone bought one of these. They are cordless and you charge up the light by USB. If you have one what size do you have and what are your thoughts. They are very pricey but look totally like they are worth it. You can get a 20% off at bed bath and beyond. I think the lights on it look awesome. I
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Superhuman makeup mirror

Sorry that's simple human.
Super Contributor

I purchased the 5 X magnification last week from BBB with the 20% off coupon and Ebates.  I recently started wearing glasses and was having difficulty applying mascara.  I am very happy with this purchase!

Esteemed Contributor

I am debating the 8 inch with 5x or the 6.5 inch with 7x. Want to be able to see my entire face.
Frequent Contributor

I have the 8 inch. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Worth the $. I am very nearsighted so this is beyond helpful.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've got the 5x/8inch one & love it! I got mine a year or so ago. I keep it on my makeup vanity.

There is a new one that is larger but it only has 1x magnification. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone. I will defintly get the 8 inch one when I get one.
Honored Contributor

The first time I saw the mirror - and noticed the price - I thought it was crazy expensive and no one would pay that amount for a mirror... But, after thinking about it, I decided it would be a good investment.

My makeup vanity is not in a well-lit place so it really makes a difference. The 5x magnification is perfect for seeing close-up for things like eye makeup and concealer. Love the natural look lighting. Bonus is that the mirror goes perfectly with my glass & brushed steel finished vanity. 

Valued Contributor

I was just looking at these the other day - I need one badly,  but I just don't know if I want to see everything on my face magnified!  Love the usb charging and the simple human mirrors seem really sturdy compared to others. I think the 5x would do.

Valued Contributor

I saw on at Dillards and couldn't believe how well it works. I know HSN carries the Super Human mirrors. I am debating on getting one.