Frequent Contributor

Summe, Sunshine or Sea of Love?

I need your help!  I have been waiting to try one of the summer fragrances and now I see them available but don't know which to order. Living grace is just OK...not love but not dislike.  Giving grace the same as living grace.

my absolute favorite is Pure Grace followed very closely by Amazing Grace.  NOT  a fan of the love fragrances as the dry down gives me a headache.

which do you think is the closest match for me?

Regular Contributor

Re: Summe, Sunshine or Sea of Love?

I wish they would offer a set with small bottles of the spray fangrence in each scent. I have never smelled any of them and don't know what to choose as well. 

Super Contributor

I like all three scents, but my two favorites are sunshine grace, a citrus smell (to my nose), and sea of love, a beachy smell.  Summer grace is the lighter scent of them all, wish I could give a better description.

Regular Contributor

I narrowed it down to Sunshine Grace and Summer Grace and then went and bought the spray fragrances of each on ebay lol. Much cheaper than QVC and I won't be stuck trying to use up those giant bottles of cleanser/lotion.

Super Contributor

Headache from all three! Coty has changed the brand! They are way different from the pure grace family! Buyer beware is my opinion! They all gave me a headache! I like the scent of Sea of Love but I can't use it.

Regular Contributor

Yikes I get headaches easily from fragrance so that is not good to hear. No returns is the downside of buying cheap on ebay.

Respected Contributor

I think Sunshine Grace is closer to the Graces than the other 2 summer scents. 

Super Contributor

By the way I wear Pure and Amazing everyday! No headaches...

Occasional Contributor

Pure and Amazinig are my go to frangrances also, def not a fan of the Loves. Summer Grace is right up there with Pure and Amazing for me. I like Sunshine too, but a tab too fake lemon smelling to me.