Valued Contributor

Re: Substitute for Serious Skin Care glycol acid renewal gel?

Thanks to all of you who  answered. I very much appreciate the time you have taken. It is frustrating to still deal with breakouts. I am not sure what they are called, but many of them are deep under my skin and never really do anything, except sit there and get red like a beacon, LOL.  Maybe these are the cyst kind  which one of you posted about. 

I guess I was mistaken by blaming Balance and Brighten. I thought that talc was the thing clogging up my pores. I am glad to hear that it isn't the culprit. I LOVE fair Balance and Brighten. I used to wear liquid foundation and powder, but since I have been using B&B, I feel like I have been set free. 

I will look into some of the products recommended. Thank you all!! Heart

Trusted Contributor

Good morning - I don't have oily skin, but have t-zone and the occasional breakout.  For pore issues, I still use the Serious Skincare's glycolic products occasionally, but I highly recommend Skinn's pure pore system including the vacuum mask.  Another great product is Borghese's Fango mud.  Both are sold on Evine.  Well worth a try!  Good luck.

Valued Contributor

st. ives exfoliating pads