Honored Contributor

Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF20

Decided to go out to ULTA tonight (it was quite busy) to test out the tinted moisturizers as I recently broke my Josie's Matchmaker serum bottle). I also wanted to look at the balm lipsticks again. This illuminated moisturizer is wonderful. Very light texture and just gives the right amount of lumination to the skin. To my knowledge, it only comes in two shades. I purchased 01. It looks darker in the tube than how it looks on your skin. It's oil-free, waterproof and has an ingredient to hydrate the skin. Since I do use concealer I prefer a very light foundation or in this case, tinted moisturizer. There is also a tinted moisturizer without lumination but the illuminating one won me over. I am on this kick with Stila lately. I also purchased a balm lipstick and you can taste the peppermint. I selected Sonja which is a dusty merlot color. I also checked out the concealer and I was really impressed but for now I am sticking with Tarte Maracuja concealer. Has anyone tried any of these products?

kindness is strength