Valued Contributor
Does anyone know what other scents are in this formulation?
Respected Contributor
Ruby Red Grapefruit and Passionfruit.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

I don't know what you are asking, lol. I am confused!

Not applicable
Can't wait to stock up on orange blossom and waiting for summer peach, I'm rationing through my pumpkin spice from last year. If you find a scent you love STOCK it up!
Respected Contributor
OP was wondering what other scent profiles are in SOB.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

Here I thought I was not going to like Spring Orange Blossom very much....not into Orange fragrances mixed with floral. BUT....if there is grapefruit in there and I can actually smell the grapefruit, I might LOVE this formula. The current Winter Cranberry Mint, I cannot really smell cranberry or mint, it just kind of smells blah to me.

Tami

Honored Contributor
On 1/14/2014 Kjelle said: Ruby Red Grapefruit and Passionfruit.

These two scents/ingredients are in SOB? Do you have the full ingredient list you can share?

Honored Contributor
On 1/15/2014 TamiT28 said:

Here I thought I was not going to like Spring Orange Blossom very much....not into Orange fragrances mixed with floral. BUT....if there is grapefruit in there and I can actually smell the grapefruit, I might LOVE this formula. The current Winter Cranberry Mint, I cannot really smell cranberry or mint, it just kind of smells blah to me.

Tami

orange blossoms are not really the same as orange mixed with florals. Have you smelled blooming orange blossoms before? They really aren't "orangey" nor are they a typical strong floral scent.

Valued Contributor
Thanks. The grapefruit sounds divine! I am a citrus orange person and know orange blossom doesn't have the smell I am looking for, so was trying to figure out if I may like it. Thought I would love the wcm, but it is too perfumury for me. Pretty sure the honey peach will be a go for me. Just not wanting another disappointment after wcm.
Honored Contributor

I might have to pass on the SOB if it does have the grapefruit, since that tends to be drying on my hair. I really really wish we could see the ingredients before they ship. Honey peach my be my best hope yet for a seasonal I like this year.