Honored Contributor

Sportyshorty07/ND Rayo Blush

I wore this blush today along with my Lancome Tient Idole foundation, and the ND I need a nude palette (just a one and done...can't remember if it was Muse or Whisper), and Colourpop Chubby Bunny lip tint with the new Milkshake Lawless gloss.  Blush was a bit more "glowy" than what I normally wear but I liked it and will wear it again.  Just a light swipe of Huda Beauty Bronzer and very light dusting of the Hourglass Opal Stobe.   I was at WM tonight and forgot to get the Dove Oatmeal and Rice Wash

Smiley Sad

I've been in bed since 10:30 but not asleep yet and I've got a football game to watch in FOUR hours (sigh).  "I think I can, I think I can"

Oh, my bangs needed cut.  They were as long or longer than Fankie's.  I used the chunckers I bought for her bangs to cut mine.  We both got our bangs cut today.  I twisted my bangs like I always do when I cut them and then used the chunkers.  I LIKED it!  I need to work on Miss Priss a little more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANKIE!  I feel so blessed we found each other one year ago today.  I hope you don't miss wherever it is you came from or miss your puppies Smiley Sad  and hope I've made up for it.  

Amazon.com : Natasha Denona - Duo Glow (COLOR: 02 Rayo) : Beauty & Personal  Care

ColourPop Chubby Bunny Just a Tint Lippie Tint Review & Swatches

LAWLESS - Jumbo Queen Sized Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Milkshake 0.19 oz / 5.6 mL Clean at Sephora

Screenshot 2023-11-05 031902.jpg

HUDA BEAUTY - GloWish Soft Radiance Vegan Bronzing Powder 03 Tan Light 0.28 oz/ 8 g Clean at Sephora

Respected Contributor

Re: Sportyshorty07/ND Rayo Blush

@monicakm   I bet you looked gorgeous in your makeup look Smiley Happy!!! Beautiful color choices and the blush is great because you can let the shimmer pop or you can mattify it with some setting powder.  That's so cute that you and Frankie both got your bangs cut Smiley HappyHeart! Happy Birthday to your lovely little Frankie- a very lucky little dog to have you as a Mommy! Did you enjoy your football game? Travis Kelce is such a hunky dreamboat- great eyes, build, haircut etc. on that man. Oh, and I forgot to get the Dove Oatmeal and Rice Wash too- it looks so nice and relaxing based on the body wash packaging.  

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

I was pleased with the look.  Didn't even think about adding a bit of powder to my blush. I'll do that next time.  

Yes, Frankie and I can both see now and I managed to not to go too short on either one of us.  IOW, we don't have that "just cut" haircut.  I think I'm going to like these chunckers.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm   I bet your makeup looks great! Those scissors are perfect to cut Frankie's bangs and your bangs! And I love the berry purple color of them and the rhinestone detailing- such glam scissors! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

When I bought them, I wasn't even thinking of myself, just Miss Priss.  I'm sure they aren't the highest of quality but they worked as expected on both of us lol

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  How's little Frankie liking the new bangs? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

I think she likes them.  Being the non-professional hair dresser that I am, I somehow managed to do a good (aka not too short) job on both of us.  I didn't over think it.  I just held up her bangs and whacked it.  Nothing to it (g)

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

Thanks so much!  Playing with makeup and creating new looks is so fun Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  Little Frankie is such a  cutie! It was brave of you to cut your own bangs too- you've got skills! Aren't haircuts great? I feel like a movie star whenever I get my haircut and blown out. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 

I think I've always had bangs but I haven't always cut them myself.  I like mine on the long side and longer on the sides.  I learned that twisting them and point cutting the ends would give me the effect I wanted.  Easy enough.  I had no idea what I was doing with Frankie but I was afraid of them not looking natural with a regular pair of hair cutting sissors so that's why I ordered the chunckers.  It was just a shot in the dark and so far, a good choice for both of us lol

If I can wake up, after getting a haircut and floor my fingers the mu hair and it look ready to walk out the door, it's a good haircut Smiley Happy

Do you wear bangs?