Super Contributor

Re: So what single product has been the ""game changer"" for you?

On 2/14/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 2/14/2014 magemay said:
On 2/14/2014 Harpa said:

sorry, I can't stop adding to my already long list........{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Humidifiers

Water filters

I would have a list, too, but I think I misspoke in the earlier reply. just bee defined the single product as newly introduced, and I really don't have a game changer in my arsenal that qualifies as newly.

I thought maybe I misread the original heading......am I missing something? (that's always possible Smiley Happy I don't see where it says "newly introduced."

As for a single product, yes, I colored out of the lines and listed all of my game changers Smiley Happy

Um, I took it to me a newly introduced/used by YOU, not as in new as in it just come out recently.

lol..............no I mean I didn't see the definition (that I just now read and now see) for game changer that just bee wrote when I originally read the initial post.

Guess I really colored out of the lines!

Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2014 Harpa said:

sorry, I can't stop adding to my already long list........{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Humidifiers

Water filters

I would have a list, too, but I think I misspoke in the earlier reply. just bee defined the single product as newly introduced, and I really don't have a game changer in my arsenal that qualifies as newly.

I thought maybe I misread the original heading......am I missing something? (that's always possible Smiley Happy I don't see where it says "newly introduced."

As for a single product, yes, I colored out of the lines and listed all of my game changers Smiley Happy

Um, I took it to me a newly introduced/used by YOU, not as in new as in it just come out recently.

lol..............no I mean I didn't see the definition (that I just now read and now see) for game changer that just bee wrote when I originally read the initial post.

Guess I really colored out of the lines!

oh no I was responding to Harpa's post, which makes it seem like Just Bee just meant a NEW product. LOL, maybe we are all saying the same things! haha!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, that's how I'm reading this now, but I overlooked it the first time. But I haven't newly introduced anything. Just makeup things, but not what I would call game changing. Smiley Happy

What all happened to the derma rolling group? That was kind of new for some.

Honored Contributor

So sorry for the confusion regarding the definition of "game changer." It's just that we hear the term used so often, as in:

"Yes, you ladies have purchased this miracle cream, and that miracle potion, and that miracle lotion (and have spent hundreds -- if not thousands -- of dollars with ZERO results, of course), but this -- THIS!!! -- is a game changer."

I guess all those other things we were sold were just game changers-in-training or something. It doesn't matter to me if it's a newly introduced product or one that has been on drugstore shelves for 97 years.

What product has really made a difference for you?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

Ohhh--newly introduced! I was cornfused! Now I got nuthin'!

ETA--I guess I'm sticking with my original post!

Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2014 LoopyLoo said:

Nooooooooooooo! It doesn't have to be newly introduced! It just has to work!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2014 just bee said:
On 2/14/2014 LoopyLoo said:

Nooooooooooooo! It doesn't have to be newly introduced! It just has to work!

So much confusion!

Frequent Contributor

1. Clarisonic

2. NuFace

3. Genifique

4. Lavish (lash extensions)

Regular Contributor

I would have to say Tretinoin, Peter Thomas Roth skin care, NUtrasonic and African black soap. I especially like PTR's peel pads.

Trusted Contributor

Single most?

Buzz on Acne spray newly introduced to me in 2009. Went from chronic consistent continuing on-going menopausal acne breakouts (chin area) to non, zip, zero, nada, no zits whatsoever within a couple weeks. Consistently clear acne free chin (and everywhere) 4 and a half years later with continued use of BOA twice daily. I'm on autoship and will never be without it!

Second most would be Dr. Jonathan's Eczema Cream which has greatly improved the eczema skin condition of my feet.

These both qualify as major game changers for me personally.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~