Trusted Contributor

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?

JeanLouiseFinch wrote:
I am a Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum fan, have repurchased numerous times. When watching the Elysee TS presentation awhile back I was impressed when the vendor said pycnogenol was even more effective than vitamin c. I waited until I used up what I had and just starts with the TS kit this week, trying to incorporate it with my current routine. In addition, I also use Skinn Enlightened Radiance serum which has several forms of vitamin c I the formulation.

Hi @JeanLouiseFinch I am using the Elysee blue and pycnogonol as well as the Timeless...I figure can't get enough anti oxidents lol I am liking the Elysee ones...and yes i use the Skinn Enlightened radiance serum and cream last step daytimes...If I was any more luminous, I would practically glow in the dark  Woman LOL

btw GO CUBS! Loving this series with the Cards (cuz we are winning them all hee!!!) 

Respected Contributor

I concoct my own Vitamin C serum here using either an essence or compatible other serums mixed with Skinn Restore Vitamin C+ Powder.  It's more stable and works well for me.Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Right now I'm using Paula's Choice and liking it.  I wish she would make it in a cream base.  I don't like the glass bottle/dropper.  It's also easier to spill or break.  Cream in a tube is much better. 

Respected Contributor

I've used SKINCEUTICALS Vit. C serum for several yrs. The products were developed at Duke University....expensive, but last quite a while. I also use SKINCEUTICALS EMOLLIENCE moisturizer (same one morning & night which saves money not having 2 different ones) & their eye cream (same one day & night). I've seen a difference in dark spots, hydration & my skin seems brighter. At 68, I'll praise anything that shows a real improvement. I have purchased many skincare lines that make a lot of promises & have ended up in a drawer next to my sink. This is truly on par w/ Perricone & not as expensive.

Contributor

cyw_3825 wrote:

@kemiqueen Do you like the Korres Wild Rose? I have it and use it occasionally. I'm on the fence.

@cyw_3825 I really love the Sleeping Facial. I'm on the fence about the other Wild Rose products I've tried. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have been using Isomers Glutathiosome Serum every morning. She said if you use it you did not need the Vit C. I was using her Vit C before that. It was one I saw a difference with & did not bother my skin.

Respected Contributor

Drythe wrote:

Still loving Drunken Elephant and just purchased at 20% off with dermstore anniversary sale.

Know it's pricey, but it doesn't break me out, plays well with Retin-A, and I've never had one go bad.

I've heard good things about the DE Vita C serum.  If it's still on sale, I may try it.

Respected Contributor

Drythe wrote:

Still loving Drunken Elephant and just purchased at 20% off with dermstore anniversary sale.

Know it's pricey, but it doesn't break me out, plays well with Retin-A, and I've never had one go bad.

Ugh!  That is expensive.  I'll have to find a dupe.  Thanks for the info, tho'.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Over the past several years, I've tried many serums, and it's my experience that the Vitamin C versions just aren't all they're cracked up to be.     

Honored Contributor

I still haven't found anything that would sway me from continuing with NCN's Vit C serum. It has everything I want in it, doesn't irritate my skin, seems to last well, and is only moderately expensive.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View