Valued Contributor

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?

What can I say except, THANK -YOU all again!!!   I'm going to order the Timeless!   I like the ingredients...and the price, will order from Amazon!    Love you all...thank you for every suggestion.  Have a beautiful day!!

Respected Contributor

Dazlin wrote:

What can I say except, THANK -YOU all again!!!   I'm going to order the Timeless!   I like the ingredients...and the price, will order from Amazon!    Love you all...thank you for every suggestion.  Have a beautiful day!!

@Dazlin,

Good choice!Woman Happy I like the ingredients, too. I'm thinking of trying it soon. There's just so much stuff I need to use up first...LOL!Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

SilleeMee wrote:

Dazlin wrote:

@Dazlin,

Good choice!Woman Happy I like the ingredients, too. I'm thinking of trying it soon. There's just so much stuff I need to use up first...LOL!Woman Very Happy

Hey you SillieeMe...I've ordered some of your faves...you suggested the Derm E scrub...and and the pumkin peel...I appreciate you...so now..let's try this Timeless C serum!    I am grateful to everyone here that takes time to share their results with skin care products.

Frequent Contributor

Dazlin wrote:

If you haven't ordered yet, go to Hot and Flashy.  She has a discount code for Timeless products but you have to order from their website.  They ship fast!

Trusted Contributor

How long does the Timeless Vitamin C E Ferulic last before going bad?

Super Contributor

Another vote for Timeless, and it's a decent deal on Amazon.
Regular Contributor

I have been using Drunk Ekephant's Vitamin C serum since April and my skin has really improved. I don't know why but my skin has stopped breaking out as much since using this and my skin seems firmer and glowing.

Trusted Contributor

BeautyAddiction wrote:

I think it's 3 months.  I keep it in the fridge and decant a small amount into an old sample bottle from Lancôme for one of their serums and have gone through several bottles without it oxidizing.  My first bottle oxidized before I finished it so I am glad I followed Angie's recommendation (hot and flashy) to store in the fridge and decant so as not to waste.

Trusted Contributor

NJgirl 1205 wrote:

BeautyAddiction wrote:

I think it's 3 months.  I keep it in the fridge and decant a small amount into an old sample bottle from Lancôme for one of their serums and have gone through several bottles without it oxidizing.  My first bottle oxidized before I finished it so I am glad I followed Angie's recommendation (hot and flashy) to store in the fridge and decant so as not to waste.

Thank you!

Contributor

I'm using Paula's Choice and Korres Wild Rose.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View