Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 916
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?

What can I say except, THANK -YOU all again!!!   I'm going to order the Timeless!   I like the ingredients...and the price, will order from Amazon!    Love you all...thank you for every suggestion.  Have a beautiful day!!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,590
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?


Dazlin wrote:

What can I say except, THANK -YOU all again!!!   I'm going to order the Timeless!   I like the ingredients...and the price, will order from Amazon!    Love you all...thank you for every suggestion.  Have a beautiful day!!


@Dazlin,

Good choice!Woman Happy I like the ingredients, too. I'm thinking of trying it soon. There's just so much stuff I need to use up first...LOL!Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor
Posts: 916
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?


SilleeMee wrote:

Dazlin wrote:

What can I say except, THANK -YOU all again!!!   I'm going to order the Timeless!   I like the ingredients...and the price, will order from Amazon!    Love you all...thank you for every suggestion.  Have a beautiful day!!


@Dazlin,

Good choice!Woman Happy I like the ingredients, too. I'm thinking of trying it soon. There's just so much stuff I need to use up first...LOL!Woman Very Happy


Hey you SillieeMe...I've ordered some of your faves...you suggested the Derm E scrub...and and the pumkin peel...I appreciate you...so now..let's try this Timeless C serum!    I am grateful to everyone here that takes time to share their results with skin care products.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 150
Registered: ‎06-22-2012

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?


Dazlin wrote:

What can I say except, THANK -YOU all again!!!   I'm going to order the Timeless!   I like the ingredients...and the price, will order from Amazon!    Love you all...thank you for every suggestion.  Have a beautiful day!!


 

 

If you haven't ordered yet, go to Hot and Flashy.  She has a discount code for Timeless products but you have to order from their website.  They ship fast!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,723
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?

How long does the Timeless Vitamin C E Ferulic last before going bad?

Super Contributor
Posts: 250
Registered: ‎01-24-2015

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?

Another vote for Timeless, and it's a decent deal on Amazon.
Regular Contributor
Posts: 178
Registered: ‎01-22-2016

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?

I have been using Drunk Ekephant's Vitamin C serum since April and my skin has really improved. I don't know why but my skin has stopped breaking out as much since using this and my skin seems firmer and glowing.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,227
Registered: ‎02-22-2014

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?


BeautyAddiction wrote:

How long does the Timeless Vitamin C E Ferulic last before going bad?


I think it's 3 months.  I keep it in the fridge and decant a small amount into an old sample bottle from Lancôme for one of their serums and have gone through several bottles without it oxidizing.  My first bottle oxidized before I finished it so I am glad I followed Angie's recommendation (hot and flashy) to store in the fridge and decant so as not to waste.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,723
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?


NJgirl 1205 wrote:

BeautyAddiction wrote:

How long does the Timeless Vitamin C E Ferulic last before going bad?


I think it's 3 months.  I keep it in the fridge and decant a small amount into an old sample bottle from Lancôme for one of their serums and have gone through several bottles without it oxidizing.  My first bottle oxidized before I finished it so I am glad I followed Angie's recommendation (hot and flashy) to store in the fridge and decant so as not to waste.


Thank you!

Contributor
Posts: 46
Registered: ‎07-16-2014

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?

I'm using Paula's Choice and Korres Wild Rose.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View