Respected Contributor

Re: So what's your latest Vitamin C serum?

What can I say except, THANK -YOU all again!!!   I'm going to order the Timeless!   I like the ingredients...and the price, will order from Amazon!    Love you all...thank you for every suggestion.  Have a beautiful day!!

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

What can I say except, THANK -YOU all again!!!   I'm going to order the Timeless!   I like the ingredients...and the price, will order from Amazon!    Love you all...thank you for every suggestion.  Have a beautiful day!!

@Dazlin,

Good choice!Woman Happy I like the ingredients, too. I'm thinking of trying it soon. There's just so much stuff I need to use up first...LOL!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@Dazlin,

Good choice!Woman Happy I like the ingredients, too. I'm thinking of trying it soon. There's just so much stuff I need to use up first...LOL!Woman Very Happy

Hey you SillieeMe...I've ordered some of your faves...you suggested the Derm E scrub...and and the pumkin peel...I appreciate you...so now..let's try this Timeless C serum!    I am grateful to everyone here that takes time to share their results with skin care products.

Frequent Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

If you haven't ordered yet, go to Hot and Flashy.  She has a discount code for Timeless products but you have to order from their website.  They ship fast!

Respected Contributor

How long does the Timeless Vitamin C E Ferulic last before going bad?

Valued Contributor

Another vote for Timeless, and it's a decent deal on Amazon.
Regular Contributor

I have been using Drunk Ekephant's Vitamin C serum since April and my skin has really improved. I don't know why but my skin has stopped breaking out as much since using this and my skin seems firmer and glowing.

Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

I think it's 3 months.  I keep it in the fridge and decant a small amount into an old sample bottle from Lancôme for one of their serums and have gone through several bottles without it oxidizing.  My first bottle oxidized before I finished it so I am glad I followed Angie's recommendation (hot and flashy) to store in the fridge and decant so as not to waste.

Respected Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

I think it's 3 months.  I keep it in the fridge and decant a small amount into an old sample bottle from Lancôme for one of their serums and have gone through several bottles without it oxidizing.  My first bottle oxidized before I finished it so I am glad I followed Angie's recommendation (hot and flashy) to store in the fridge and decant so as not to waste.

Thank you!

Contributor

I'm using Paula's Choice and Korres Wild Rose.