Respected Contributor

So tired of having to sign in on the Beauty Board

constantly. I could see why you would have to sign in to the main Q site for safety reasons but the Beaut Board. Wrote in the Suggestion post that we should have a button that says "stay signed in" until we decide to sign out. If this also bothers you write a post in the Suggestion Post and maybe they'll listen.
Honored Contributor

Re: So tired of having to sign in on the Beauty Board

@Valstybaby wrote:
constantly. I could see why you would have to sign in to the main Q site for safety reasons but the Beaut Board. Wrote in the Suggestion post that we should have a button that says "stay signed in" until we decide to sign out. If this also bothers you write a post in the Suggestion Post and maybe they'll listen.

Ugh, count me in on that one!  I go away for a little while and when I come back I can't post until I sign in again.  It gets aggravating after awhile.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I absolutely HATE it.

I have found NOTHING to like about this forum. It is a very old format. It has to be. No current forum would offer such outdated smileys. Nothing about it is user friendly. I have never seen such a consistently outdated forums as offered by QVC - this forum & the older one. 

Esteemed Contributor

I signed in about 10 times yesterday. I didn't have to do that with the other format. It slows us down and affects the overall experience in the Community. Hopefully, they'll have it worked out soon.

I use an iPad. Is it logging out PC users too?
Respected Contributor

Me TOO!! I hate that! They do need to fix that function. Many times I log in and it doesn't take, so I try again and again. It is horrible!
Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:
I signed in about 10 times yesterday. I didn't have to do that with the other format. It slows us down and affects the overall experience in the Community. Hopefully, they'll have it worked out soon.

I use an iPad. Is it logging out PC users too?

Yes!    Cat Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

I agree!  It is totally frustrating and don't come as often anymore...this new setup is too much work for something that was once all fun.  I wish I could understand the logic behind it, but it certainly does not seem necessary at all.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

It's getting on my nerves, too

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I so agree. I'm using my IPad so don't know if that's the problem. Signing in constantly should be an easy fix. Instead of coming on here to read and post when I'm relaxing and have time, it's now frustrating and a chore. A couple things I've picked up on and are nice, but definitely not enough to, imo, have made this a change for the better. Just too many changes and not enough answers.....
~H~
Honored Contributor

@Helen47 wrote:
I so agree. I'm using my IPad so don't know if that's the problem. Signing in constantly should be an easy fix. Instead of coming on here to read and post when I'm relaxing and have time, it's now frustrating and a chore. A couple things I've picked up on and are nice, but definitely not enough to, imo, have made this a change for the better. Just too many changes and not enough answers.....

No, it is not your iPad. I'm on my Windows 8 laptop. It is not just the Beauty board either. All of the forums, including view all have the same problem.