Respected Contributor

So sad, I must be allergic to lavender, at least

I used lavender CC the first morning after I got the TSV package, ginger pumpkin the second day, and lavender this morning again, and my scalp is red this evening, has some welts, and some weepy itchy spots. The rest of my scalp is a little crusty. I looked through the ingredients, and sadly, there are several common ones with the pomegranate CC I have coming as my second TSV order. I'll have to shampoo with my former shampoo for a week or more for my scalp to calm down before I dare try the other formula, and I'm a little scared to, this allergic reaction is very unpleasant and I don't want to go through it again. Has anyone else ever had a reaction like this to one formula but been okay with others? I avoided any formulas that had hydrolyzed wheat protein in them, since I know I get contat dermatitis from that, but something in the lavender formula is doing the same thing to my scalp. I am so sad, I was so hoping to have found something better than shampoo for my hair, but Wen may not be it after all.