Super Contributor

So glad Fall Ginger Pumpkin came back!

I have always been a fan of this fall scent and am so glad it came back! I also love the FAS but had stocked up last fall so was not short on that formula this season. I was really hoping FTP was going to be right up there in a warm fall scent and performance but it has fallen short on both. The fruity Pear does not even whisper fall to me and it is the least moisturizing of all the fall scents so far. The only thing that has kept the bottle I have from being gifted to someone is that I actually like having a bit of the Pear scent mixed with the FAS or FGP, guess I have to add my own warmth to the Pear. I just wish it was more moisturizing, I could forgive the lack in fall scent. I really hope Chaz decides to bring back a selection of scents again next fall, would love to see FGP again next year, and styling products in FGP, OMG, would love!
Honored Contributor

Re: So glad Fall Ginger Pumpkin came back!

I'm happy for all the FGP lovers!

Super Contributor

On 9/6/2014 HappyDaze said:

Thanks Happy! I know your not a fan of the FGP, but you can do the happy dance next summer, when SMC & SHP come back Smiley Happy must admit getting some more SMC mist is something I am looking forward to!
Honored Contributor

On 9/6/2014 Denise from Canada said:
On 9/6/2014 HappyDaze said:

Thanks Happy! I know your not a fan of the FGP, but you can do the happy dance next summer, when SMC & SHP come back Smiley Happy must admit getting some more SMC mist is something I am looking forward to!

Smile

Yep, I certainly know how it feels to really miss a scent/formula when it is gone but then how happy it can make you when it DOES come back! yay for Chaz for bringing back our seasonals!

Esteemed Contributor

Glad to see FGP back as well, our very first seasonal. I too stocked up on FAS and passed a few out to new Wenners so they could give it a try. I like the scent of the FTP and I'm hoping I get the same results as I did with SHP. I've been dipping into my WVM oil and RTM a little since. I know it won't be long before I can stock up.
Respected Contributor

I practically did the Snoopy dance when my oil showed up yesterday!!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

Denise, how do the three fall scents compare in moisture for your hair?
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

On 9/7/2014 BExplorer said: Denise, how do the three fall scents compare in moisture for your hair?
I have an issue with using the seasonals on a regular basis as I find most dry my hair out, but I can use some of them a few days a week in a row with good results. SHP is top of list, very very moisturizing, WVM comes in second, then the fall scents, FAS then FGP. Those are the only seasonals I have been able to use on my hair, the others are to drying, including the new fall pear scent.
Respected Contributor

I used to mix the Summer Peach with the Fall Apple Spice and OH!!!! What a gorgeous, luxurious smell. I'm all out of Summer Honey Peach now. I love the Pumpkin too. I had a lot of that one.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/7/2014 Denise from Canada said:
On 9/7/2014 BExplorer said: Denise, how do the three fall scents compare in moisture for your hair?
I have an issue with using the seasonals on a regular basis as I find most dry my hair out, but I can use some of them a few days a week in a row with good results. SHP is top of list, very very moisturizing, WVM comes in second, then the fall scents, FAS then FGP. Those are the only seasonals I have been able to use on my hair, the others are to drying, including the new fall pear scent.
Thank you! I didn't order the FGP because I was afraid it wasn't moisturizing enough for me, but was second-guessing myself. I will wait for WVM. Thanks again Smiley Happy
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt