Respected Contributor

So excited to see that the Q is bringing.......

Becca cosmetics!!! I saw this in the January inside Q and I really like a lot of their products! QVC really needs to add to their cosmetic choices! People like variety I think.
Trusted Contributor

Re: So excited to see that the Q is bringing.......

FYI -- Becca is one of the sales events on Haute Look right now.

Honored Contributor

they sold a Becca sampler a couple of months ago for $5 no shipping! I really like the bronzer and the illuminator.
Contributor

I love Becca!!! Their product line is not very big. I hope they put together some good kits with a savings/discount...otherwise I'll just buy it at Sephora.
Honored Contributor

I agree that Beauty ladies love a variety/selection. I am not familiar with Becca but anxious to see what they have to offer. Thanks for posting.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Wow I just ordered some Becca bronzer to try out the line

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

On 12/13/2014 I am still oxox said:

Wow I just ordered some Becca bronzer to try out the line

Their bronzers are so pretty! I've seen a lot of them used on you tube for makeup tutorials. I am so excited.
Super Contributor

Who is behind this line? Never heard of Becca. Does Becca make Becca ? How long has it been around?

Honored Contributor

Oh I am so excited as well. They have wonderful products! Amazing foundations and not a lot of different things either, but very high quality. I remember getting a sample of their foundation, but my color wasn't in stock so I never purchased it-but now I might as it was a very nice foundation!!!!!!! I hope QVC gives this line time to build as well, give me ample shows too not just once or twice and done!

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 lennox25 said:

Who is behind this line? Never heard of Becca. Does Becca make Becca ? How long has it been around?

Their website has a very nice explanation of who and what the brand is

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.