Contributor
I ordered the recent Josie Maran TSV in Juicy Peach but was so disappointed when I opened my package to find the U scented version. I double checked my order and dud order the Juicy Peach. The TSV is sold out now so there is no exchanging my unscented version for the Juicy Peach. Only option is to send it back which is a shame cause I like the face butter and lipstick. Big operation like QVC should spend more time checking the correctness of the orders especially since they always brag about how many orders they receive.
Respected Contributor

Re: So disappointed in JM TSV

[ Edited ]

It could have been an honest mistake and a mix up either at the warehouse,  the manufacturer...   or,  they could have just sent that to you because they ran out of the peach, hoping you would just keep it.  You'll never know.  Are you on AD?  If yes,  call CS to let them know and make sure you get what you ordered the next time.  They may deduct a few dollars for the mistake if you decide to keep it.  

Edit...   on a side note,  I think some people would agree that the title of your post may be misleading.  I thought you didn't like the product and the TSV itself, and then understood your dislike to be for mix up in scent that was sent to you.