Respected Contributor

So about that MAC Lash Dry Shampoo Mascara...

I picked this up at Ulta after work on Friday.  Now we have already established this is mascara, not a mascara cleansing product.  I have to say, it's pretty amazing.  I have average lashes.  Since I wear glasses all day every day, I don't find false lashes to be particularly practical for every day wear and mascara needs to be something special to be impactful.  My everyday choices alternate between IT SuperHero, IT Blowout, and Too Faced BTS.  In that regard, at $24, this was the same price as my usualy mascaras.  I tried it out Friday night over the IT SuperHero that was already on my lashes.  It made my lashes look fuller and more lifted.  

I used it as a second coat on Saturday.  I met a girlfriend for lunch and she thought I looked well rested.  I went to the gym at lunch.  I touched up my face, used this on my lashes, and put on some lipstick and my face looked fresh to come back to work.  

I think I like it.  I'm hoping QVC brings it in as a set with the MAC Stack masara.  (Both of them for $36 would be great,)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So about that MAC Lash Dry Shampoo Mascara...

@RollTide2008 

Great review. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Sounds like it might be worth trying. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

@RollTide2008 Thank you for the review.

I will try it when I can get it on sale!

Honored Contributor

Oops, wrong mascara.  So sorry!  I will delete my post.

Honored Contributor

So, you use it on top of mascara rather than alone as a mascara?

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

So, you use it on top of mascara rather than alone as a mascara?

I've done both.