Regular Contributor

So Delightful Watching The Up Close Camera Work With Trish

I have been really enjoying watching Trish McEvoy actually applying makeup and being able to see every detail by the superior camera people getting in there close. Actually they aren't bad over at ShopHQ either.

Sadly, here, the camera people back up when they should be closing in both on jewelry and make-up. And then the vendors "fake" putting make-up on.

I have rally enjoyed Trishes visit this time. I love watching the masters work up close and personal.

Super Contributor

Re: So Delightful Watching The Up Close Camera Work With Trish

watched her saturday at 6pm with amy m. i kind of got annoyed with amy b/c she kept saying ohhhhhhhhh(i dont know how to spell it) like she had never seen trish apply makeup before. the camera men were better, but they still stayed on amy. we all know what amy looks like. i cant figure out what i am doing wrong, but i can not use TM makeup. it is just too cakey on me. i dont have that trouble with dior or chanel or e, lauder. oh well.

Trusted Contributor

I agree, she really does demo very well, she sounds so pleasant. Very refreshing. I just picked up her smoky eye 2 piece set. It looked too easy so I was skeptical at first, then thought why not? Can't hurt to try.
Valued Contributor

I agree about Amy. She acted like she had never seen Trish's products before. Did you hear Trish ask, Amy, this is what you use on your days off, isn't it? and Amy didn't answer and kept right on talking. Maybe she didn't hear Trish, but I thought it was funny. I actually enjoyed watching Callie with Trish. Appreciate all the info and techniques that Trish shares.