Regular Contributor
News on what it will be and expected cost......?
Regular Contributor
Someone posted the cleansers would be featured....
Super Contributor
The items are posted on ShopHQ's site. If you click on "Beauty"' then from drop down menu, "Skinn"' Dmitri's page come up. There is a "Shows" tab above his picture that will take you to a schedule of shows. If you click on "Browse items"' you will be able to see the items that will be presented. Some prices will be lower at air time.
Honored Contributor
There is another thread with some info, but no photos yet or details about each item. The Sat TTV is a 7 piece "basics" Cleansers, Exfoliate, Treat & Hydrate should be around 60 dollars. The 2nd TTV for Sun is the NuSonic Device kit.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
The TTV photos are up.
Honored Contributor
On 1/12/2015 cantdrive55 said: The TTV photos are up.
Yay! DermaPeel has been repackaged in a tube so it can go in the shower now. The Sat TTV looks great-includes a super sized Essence, Lipid Oil, Vit C Powder, the supersized cleansers and a body cleanser. It even looks like the Vit C is a super size.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

It might be years before I will try D's cleansers. I have enough to open a store: Philosophy, Bliss, Clarins and large sizes. I won't buy much of anything supersized anymore. I'm too fickle to use things for almost a year.

I am liking D's last TTV with the Reset serum and peels. Also, his eye mask, serum and brightener. I have not returned a thing to Dimitri, and I'm very picky. Haven't tried his foundations. Have received lipsticks, a lot, in other items. I could sell the lipsticks. I'll watch some of Dimitri's shows, but I think this time I won't need anything. Of course that's no reason. 8)

Valued Contributor

What is the best peel do you ladies think is best? I like a strong one

Honored Contributor
On 1/12/2015 taja123 said:

It might be years before I will try D's cleansers. I have enough to open a store: Philosophy, Bliss, Clarins and large sizes. I won't buy much of anything supersized anymore. I'm too fickle to use things for almost a year.

I am liking D's last TTV with the Reset serum and peels. Also, his eye mask, serum and brightener. I have not returned a thing to Dimitri, and I'm very picky. Haven't tried his foundations. Have received lipsticks, a lot, in other items. I could sell the lipsticks. I'll watch some of Dimitri's shows, but I think this time I won't need anything. Of course that's no reason. 8)

Lol-I understand about the super size cleansers. Have some that I'm trying to finish. The Sat TTV is great for basics or as a starter kit, but also excellent value to include the Lipid Oil & Vit C powder. He always gets me with a Once Only if not the TTV ;-)

Regular Contributor
Thnx 4 replies! Budget & birthday gift now now alligned.