Honored Contributor

Skinn neck Amour 8 ounce

[ Edited ]

I ordered it on Thursday and received it today Saturday....Now that is impressive fast shipping!  It came 1st class mail priority.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn neck Amour 8 ounce

Good stuff, good buy today

Valued Contributor

Wow now that is fast!..Before xmas i ordered a few items on dec 14th then i ordered something else on dec 17th well they shipped dec 14th one and i got in 3 days in ca. but the other stuff took 2 weeks which is how long most of my stuff i order from them takes...terribly slow.

I ordered 4 yesterday of the neck Amours and got email they shipped today....I also called CS today asking if they would apply the 15 off coupon and i lucked out and the rep did.Now i hope i can use 4 in 2 yrs..lol..I thought shelf life was 3 but according to Dimitri its 2 yrs.....I plan to use on my arms knees neck and chest area nightly and maybe iin the summer  a lighter application daily.

Respected Contributor

@Midnight11 wrote:

I ordered 4 yesterday of the neck Amours and got email they shipped today....I also called CS today asking if they would apply the 15 off coupon and i lucked out and the rep did.Now i hope i can use 4 in 2 yrs..lol..I thought shelf life was 3 but according to Dimitri its 2 yrs.....I plan to use on my arms knees neck and chest area nightly and maybe iin the summer  a lighter application daily.

I don't think there is any way I could use 4 of this size in 2 years (1 per year most likely), but I don't use it on my body and I generally don't slather it as heavily as Dimitri does. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think it made much difference on my neck, but I did like it very much on the back of my hands.  I didn't get any more.  I like Chinn Up much better.