Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn TTV - Web Only 8-25-26

@SahmIam wrote:

Everything I'm interested in has sold out. Now, is it REALLY sold out or is that just until .....well... WHEN?

I find this whole bundle sale thing confusing; nothing is marked except the makeup kit. "Evine price, Event price, Preferred price...."  Is it on sale or not? WHAT, exactly, is being offered as part of this online event? Honestly, I'm not impressed with how this is being done.

@SahmIam  If you type "Skinn Event" in the search bar, the event priced items will come up.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thank you.

DId that, bleh. Over the past few days I've watched items come and go; read sold out, then not sold out; kits appear and now are sold out......

I would not have known to type that in had you not said something. His web site says Friday things will be up. Are those things that are now showing sold out? ANd, if they are sold out, why are they still showing after 2 days?

Can you tell I'm frustrated? Not sure who at: Him, Evine or both. It shouldn't be this hard to buy his products, you know? *heavy sigh*

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thank you.

DId that, bleh. Over the past few days I've watched items come and go; read sold out, then not sold out; kits appear and now are sold out......

I would not have known to type that in had you not said something. His web site says Friday things will be up. Are those things that are now showing sold out? ANd, if they are sold out, why are they still showing after 2 days?

Can you tell I'm frustrated? Not sure who at: Him, Evine or both. It shouldn't be this hard to buy his products, you know? *heavy sigh*

@SahmIam  I hear ya.  Personally, I think it's a manufactured sale for Evine to get rid of dribs and drabs of inventory.  If it were a true Skinn event, Dimitri would be there and they would have a much better supply of products on hand.  It's not only with Skinn though either.  I've watched an Isomers product in the past disappear and reappear several times over a week's period as it would "sell out" and then they'd magically find more.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  So this may be an Evine thing. Ok. I am REALLY not liking having to shop that channel. 

REALLY not liking. Major PITA, they are.

Respected Contributor

@ChrissyKR, I agree that kit is very nice. The shave cream is a different consistancy but I like it and the lotion is very hydrating.

Respected Contributor

Just saw this.  Odd that they would do this on Suzanne Somers' anniversary. 

I didn't want to be tempted by anything, as I have more than enough on hand.  Happy to say there is nothing I want this go round.

Respected Contributor

I am holding on this one too and waiting for the holidays. Just do not need color items now.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks for the entry clue.  I couldn't find the select items either until I entered Skinn event as you instructed.  And?  I found my Plasma Fusion in my shade as a single! I have enough of the lighter shade of the duo from last visit and stocking up on the "base" tone will suffice for months to come, and at quite a savings.  Now with powder foundation and cream from Eve Pearl and serum foundation from Dimitri I can play right along with everybody else for once! I have something just right for the high country's ever changing seasons, sometimes all in one day ! BTW love DWP kits, even though I'm still too chicken to use the abc peels, soooo glad I took everyone's advice to buy multiples!

Trusted Contributor

OK I caved lol I want that matte eyeshadow palette (great fall colors) so I ordered the web ttv Woman LOL I got the CC cream in light and will be gifting it,the lipsticks which I have already and the lip party mask which I have a few of in my stash...love his thin gel eyeliners! Can;t wait to try the stick blush too...I love his plasma fusion stick foundation! 

Quick question for any Dazzlers ( @JeanLouiseFinch you especially) who have tried the flash flood mist? Is it good for setting makeup especially powders? I do have his mineral spray but prefer to use that with my masks...TIA! 

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

OK I caved lol I want that matte eyeshadow palette (great fall colors) so I ordered the web ttv Woman LOL I got the CC cream in light and will be gifting it,the lipsticks which I have already and the lip party mask which I have a few of in my stash...love his thin gel eyeliners! Can;t wait to try the stick blush too...I love his plasma fusion stick foundation! 

Quick question for any Dazzlers ( @JeanLouiseFinch you especially) who have tried the flash flood mist? Is it good for setting makeup especially powders? I do have his mineral spray but prefer to use that with my masks...TIA! 

@Krissy_1968  That's so funny, I had a feeling you'd crack...LOL  I have the Flash Flood mist from some prior kit, but haven't broken it open yet.  I have the Pure Energy mist on auto-ship.  I like misting it before a mask and or just as a "cool ya off" when I come back in the house after being outside awhile.  (Do you remember how hot and humid it can get up here?  Whew!).  As for the Flash Flood, I'm sure I could use it the same way and will eventually try it that way.  I'm also pleased that the key ingredients are those that are parts of the Stem Rejen that I liked since I've stopped using the Stem Rejen.  I would venture to guess it would be a good setting spray over powdered foundations.