Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn TTV - Web Only 8-25-26

I have everything I need (and more), so it's doubtful I'll buy anything.  

Super Contributor

I am not buying but the shave balm and cream are really nice. If anyone is thinkng of that kit.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChrissyKR wrote:

I am not buying but the shave balm and cream are really nice. If anyone is thinkng of that kit.

The shaving cream is horrible!!  You can't rinse the cream out of the razor when you run water over it.  Threw it in the trash.  The lotion itself is nice.  Would never purchase these two products a second time.  If you can't rinse the cream off of the razor what good is it. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really want that matte eyeshadow palette in Midnight Forest...I will hunt it down on the bay...no need for anything else so think I will wait for Sept visit and my HL items to come...

edited: changed my mind and caved...the power of fall matte eyeshadows was too great Woman LOL

@nycgrl wrote:

Dazzlers and Sparklers - Check your emails.  Make-up Essentials for Face, Lips and Eyes.  I can't post - sorry.

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone used the lipstick in this kit?  The plasma lipsticks on Evine right now are different ...they have the clear on the outside vs the ones in this kit with the core being the clear.  I like the eyeshadow and the blush is ok.  After the twinset problem I am a little hesitant.  Hate returning to Evine.  They suckadiminski ( a word my parents use LOL)  I returned the twinset over a week ago and it's lost in space. Ugggh

Trusted Contributor

Attention Dazzlers! Skinn web event pricing is up! Many duos including depuffing eye balm, Biocell hydro mask, etc...makeup TTV is 39.98(6.99 ship Woman Indifferent)

Super Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@ChrissyKR wrote:

The shaving cream is horrible!!  You can't rinse the cream out of the razor when you run water over it.  Threw it in the trash.  The lotion itself is nice.  Would never purchase these two products a second time.  If you can't rinse the cream off of the razor what good is it. 

I have no problems with it. I wet my legs down and then spread a thin layer (I remember you saying it was thick) I have been using it everyday. It reminds me of Origins shave cream and I always loved it when I used it.

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

Has anyone used the lipstick in this kit?  The plasma lipsticks on Evine right now are different ...they have the clear on the outside vs the ones in this kit with the core being the clear.  I like the eyeshadow and the blush is ok.  After the twinset problem I am a little hesitant.  Hate returning to Evine.  They suckadiminski ( a word my parents use LOL)  I returned the twinset over a week ago and it's lost in space. Ugggh

@Suebdoo - I never tried these particular lipsticks.  I didn't care for the one with the clear on the outside - I couldn't get color payoff.  From what I've read, most prefer these, but I can't personally say whether they are good or not.  I think they probably are, but after the twinset fiasco (among other issues during that time period), I'm just not buying anything from Evine right now.  My credit card is on vacation.  I'm proud of myself - I let a $20 coupon and a 15% coupon go by the wayside, along with a free shipping day (I never let any of those slip by me). 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Everything I'm interested in has sold out. Now, is it REALLY sold out or is that just until .....well... WHEN?

I find this whole bundle sale thing confusing; nothing is marked except the makeup kit. "Evine price, Event price, Preferred price...."  Is it on sale or not? WHAT, exactly, is being offered as part of this online event? Honestly, I'm not impressed with how this is being done.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suebdoo  I've received some of these kinds of lipsticks before.  They aren't the first that I grab but that's more about the color rather than how they feel or wear.  If I remember correctly, they aren't bad in that regard, but I can't swear by that.  One thing is for sure, I don't like the ones with the colored core and the clear around the outside at all.  They are much too hard to deal with because you can't see what you're doing.  The ones with the color on the outside are better because you apply them just like any other lipstick and can line it up where it belongs to make it go on right.