Trusted Contributor

Skinn TTV - Web Only 8-25-26

Dazzlers and Sparklers - Check your emails.  Make-up Essentials for Face, Lips and Eyes.  I can't post - sorry.

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn TTV - Web Only 8-25-26

$50 is current price, s/b ~ $40. Lol, the facebook posters are upset b/c the kit is posted with sold out, so Heidi is having to respond repeatedly that it will be available Thurs night/Friday. 

The Facebook post also says 'great deals" on new kits, so maybe there will be a relaunch of previous specials.

Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece Makeup Essentials Set for Face, Lips & Eyes - 312-130

soldout_2008_overlay_1 (10).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl thanks for the pic and info- I don't get the emails so I wasn't able to see what it was. Are you getting this? I am passing but will look to see if some ER stuff is avaialble. I'm like a broken record, eh? Girl Smiley Pink Ribbon Smiley Face, Emoticon

Trusted Contributor

The Double Double is available again and I also saw "limited quantity" for the radiance kit.  The DWP is also available - maybe they'll have some "encore" pricing.  I am so well stocked I need nothing.  I also ordered from Haute ...

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl thanks for the pic and info- I don't get the emails so I wasn't able to see what it was. Are you getting this? I am passing but will look to see if some ER stuff is avaialble. I'm like a broken record, eh? Girl Smiley Pink Ribbon Smiley Face, Emoticon

@HappyDaze - I am passing on the color kit. I too am hoping he brings us a super ER kit, supersized like he did a couple years ago. I think it was a holiday kit. I would def get multiples of that supersized ER Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

The Double Double is available again and I also saw "limited quantity" for the radiance kit.  The DWP is also available - maybe they'll have some "encore" pricing.  I am so well stocked I need nothing.  I also ordered from Haute ...

@nycgrl - I thought they might do encore offers, so that's good for those that missed out or want an extra kit.

I too am waiting for my HL order. Looks like I will be sitting out this visit, happily stocked up Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$50 is current price, s/b ~ $40. Lol, the facebook posters are upset b/c the kit is posted with sold out, so Heidi is having to respond repeatedly that it will be available Thurs night/Friday. 

The Facebook post also says 'great deals" on new kits, so maybe there will be a relaunch of previous specials.

Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece Makeup Essentials Set for Face, Lips & Eyes - 312-130

soldout_2008_overlay_1 (10).jpg

This does look really nice - I don't care for the lip party though.  I need to step away and not look.  

Honored Contributor

For anyone still wanting the supersized Neck Amour, single at $40 is sold out, but this kit includes it & is only $10 more, includes a Lip 6X balm

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece "Summer Survival Essentials" Collection - 311-590

311-590 (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

When I looked at that email about the "web only"..........My McAfee security sent a "red" warning that it would lead to a dangerous site.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

The shadow palette looks nice but I don't think I want or need anything else in he kit